FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Supporters Club & Supporters Trust

Kylef

What are the benefits for each of these?

Considering where i live, what are the benfits of both these clubs, as if there is alot for the club to gain from it, im up for it.

I go to alot of home games, and alot of away games aswell, probably alot more now that we have teams closer to me in the first division. If the supporters club is mainly for buses, then thats no good to me because of where i live.

When would be the best time to join these clubs? Just after the new season starts?

Sorry, i dont know very much about it.

The biggest benefit to the supporters club is subsidised travel to away games, however you also get discounts in the club shop, priority for tickets if there is a game (eg. cup) where there are allocations, and as Alex mentioned, you get to chinwag with Kath.

The Trust doesnt do the subsidised travel part (unless they organise a bus as a one-off or such like) but you are a member of a group with a substantial shareholding/voting right in the club, eligible to go to a fair few Trust events, have the same priorities for tickets (and discounts I think).

If you are planning on going to loads of away games, then the SC is a good idea, if not the Trust may be for you .... or for the huge total of about 15 quid a year you could be a member of both.

PS - Dont forget the Centenary Club either .... a few quid a week and you are in for adraw for 100 quid a day and 1000 a week.

For all it costs, you could join both.

Join the Trust and you can get the chance to humiliate a perfectly decent man, help him lose his job, blame him for everything ranging from the invasion of Iraq to building of a main road to Dingwall whilst at the same time, send him nice txts wishing him all the best and your full support!

For all it costs, you could join both.

Join the Trust and you can get the chance to humiliate a perfectly decent man, help him lose his job, blame him for everything ranging from the invasion of Iraq to building of a main road to Dingwall whilst at the same time, send him nice txts wishing him all the best and your full support!

:D Aye Craig... bitter eh?

To be honest you did very well to last as long as you did, i would have kicked yer erse out long before Jan.

Raising the banner on the A9 which helped yer demise was nothing to do with the trust.

Which perfectly decent man was this?

Could never understand the need for a Supporters Club and a Trust.

I know the remit of each might be slightly different at the moment, but surely it would make more sense for the Supporters Club to become a subsidiary of the Trust (a Travel Club) in order to reduce overheads and allow every available penny to be directed at getting as many people as possible to away games. Even if they only spend ?1000 a year each on administration costs, that could perhaps lay on a free bus or two at some point, or knock a pound or two off the fortnightly cost per head.

We could also do with running buses on a slightly more sensible schedule. I never use them because you tend to arrive 5 minutes before kick-off and don't get back to Inverness until some stupid hour.....being forced to pay for a meal on the way back or sit around with your thumb up your butt waiting for Kath and her Cronies whilst they go eat.

We could also do with running buses on a slightly more sensible schedule. I never use them because you tend to arrive 5 minutes before kick-off and don't get back to Inverness until some stupid hour.....being forced to pay for a meal on the way back or sit around with your thumb up your butt waiting for Kath and her Cronies whilst they go eat.

i know of folk who're members of the supporters club and they booked on the bus but were told they couln't get on cos it was full... not a bad complaint i know but surely they should be looking at ways of taking folk who want to go specially as that's what the sc is supposed to do - take people to games... they're not going back with them cos of that and the fact they get to away games too late.

i know of folk who're members of the supporters club and they booked on the bus but were told they couln't get on cos it was full... not a bad complaint i know but surely they should be looking at ways of taking folk who want to go specially as that's what the sc is supposed to do - take people to games... they're not going back with them cos of that and the fact they get to away games too late.

If people used the bus more often, Kath would be able to get everyone on.... It costs over ?500 per trip (for bus that carries 50?) As the bus quite often has empty seats, it is more often losing money than even covering costs.. If there were more people committed to going every fortnight we could (dare I say?!!!!) fill more than one bus...

I think the point being made is that perhaps the buses don't suit as many people as they could in terms of the departure and arriving back times and that if they did then more people might just use them.

Also, if I was a member of a club and they turned round and told me I couldn't make use of a service which is suppose to be included in my joining fee then I would be a little hacked off, so if people are being turned away then something needs to be done to sort that or your simply alienating the very people you need supporting you.

I think the point being made is that perhaps the buses don't suit as many people as they could in terms of the departure and arriving back times and that if they did then more people might just use them.

Also, if I was a member of a club and they turned round and told me I couldn't make use of a service which is suppose to be included in my joining fee then I would be a little hacked off, so if people are being turned away then something needs to be done to sort that or your simply alienating the very people you need supporting you.

If its that big a problem, people should speak to Kath. :blah03:

I'm sure (if enough people were going...) there could be a bus that is straight there & back and one going with the current setup.... :moon03:

I think the last thing we, as fans, should be looking to do is to start forming/encouraging factions within the support. People need to be trying to work together to resolve any problems that may exist or arise for everyones benefit.

I think the last thing we, as fans, should be looking to do is to start forming/encouraging factions within the support. People need to be trying to work together to resolve any problems that may exist or arise for everyones benefit.

The faithful words of a part-time mini-bus driver!

:blah03: :moon03:

Same incentives are afforded just about everyone else (shop discount, priority tickets etc) and it also allows you to attend the AGM (although new laws may mean they don't actually have to have an AGM much longer) and vote on stuff.

Having shares also means you might make some money if and when someone buys the club.

"Mr Sheikh sir, as instructed I have found you the ideal club. One of the biggest names in European football, for just $500m"