Lionel To Left Wing

Renegade

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you consider moving Lionel Djebi-Zadi to left-wing?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

man to man Lionel is very good in the challenge and he rarely gives less than 100% but all too often he is dragged out of position or caught 20 yards ahead of the backline.

often we saw poor passes or the wrong choice been taken when passing

i hope TB can rectify these problems, positional awareness quite often is an in-built trait with footballers but hopefully it can be addressed. along with some passing practice!

I would suggest that he is viewed by TB as 'work in progress'

It was noticeable and remarked upon by the commentators, on a televised game, that he was receiving encouragement from the management staff all the time and even then, on losing possession, he followed the ball/man right across the front of the defenders, trying to rectify his fault.

I do think he is potentially a very good player, with an acceptable level of skill at this time and will get better but needs leadership and direction on the park.

He has improved with match practice and will continue to so do but his position will be up to TB and the playing staff at his command.

The players he will be up against, in the main, will not be of the same class as in the SPL so it could be a super year for him to hone his skills.