FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Partick Th :Matchday Thread

Scotty

If we can play like that in the second half, then they can play like that in the first. Do not give the opposition a 3 goal start. They were very beatable in the first half - Shinnie ran forward and had a shot, which ended a foot past the post, and got big applause. That is the spirit. There were a few others in the first half, all of which were ineffective. We were playing a lot better than Partick, then it all fell apart. It s the mark of a professional side that they can THINK and come back in the same half from a bad patch. ICt obviously cant, but did so in the second.

Ross and Haynes were wonderful. I too can see why TB subbed Ross, and get the surprise factor with LDZ, which, apart from his Keatonesque first touch, nearly worked. He made a few things work. Foran took his goal well, but flatters to deceive. Sanchez is economical, but always worth a run, unlike Barrowload, who should be 6th choice. Looking forward to seeing what Eric can do here.

Duncan was made to look very bad, but apart from his usual passing put in a decent shift. I thought the sweeper played in front of the defence?

Bulvitis has the mobility of a slug and makes even Tokely look like a Jiving LindyHopper. Shinnie did well, and Proctor is no RB.

I applaud Terry's ambition in starting 433, but I still believe thayt come Imrie, Tokes and Gollies return we will have a winning side. Starting on Sunday. Get intae them travelling people!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would say that its now goalie, defence and midfield almost sorted,we just need to tune the forwards and were off.

Really? From what I can see at the back, there's Lionel who can have some dreadful games, there's Proctor who was just awful on Saturday and the County game and then there's Bulvitis. He just doesn't bare thinking about.

I applaud Terry's ambition in starting 433, but I still believe thayt come Imrie, Tokes and Gollies return we will have a winning side. Starting on Sunday. Get intae them travelling people!

Did he? I thought he started 4-4-2.

Edited by Renegade

I would say that its now goalie, defence and midfield almost sorted,we just need to tune the forwards and were off.

Really? From what I can see at the back, there's Lionel who can have some dreadful games, there's Proctor who was just awful on Saturday and the County game and then there's Bulvitis. He just doesn't bare thinking about.

Did he? I thought he started 4-4-2.

Do not think Butcher and Malpas have a clue what tactics are! They are not sure of the first eleven either. The performance first half was shocking. We have been terrible all season. Butcher should have kept us up last year simple as that. We are playing no football just long hopeful balls. Its a disgrace. Butcher has to go!

As i stated in another tread, im in Dublin just now and so i have just found out the score...GET TO FECK BUTCHER! I have said it before and i will shout it this time! Feck off. Hes pish. Fecking outrageous and tbh, we would do better with Brewster in this league!

Brewster kept playing Barrowman and Rooney up front and stuck with it week in week out because he signed them, Butcher replaced all the midfield and instead of sticking with all of his new signings, he changed things and bar Duncans error which led to one of the goals and Coxs stray shots at goal, the midfield were very good,

Go and have another pint at the guinness factory,or go and look at the tart in the cart and the flousie in the jacuzzi.

Just looked at the stats for last season -

Player Starts Goals

Imrie 37 5

Foran 17 3

Barrowman 15 2

Woods 14 2

Rooney 11 6

Morais 11 5

Odhiambho 5 1

So I dont see where Rooney or Barrowman played week in week out.

Bloody hell.. highlights were scary, what a load of shyte defending when you see it again from a different angle, first goal was on the cards as we couldnt even head the ball clear - sad and worrying.

Second was a complete Duncan job..

Third was again more comic defending from Bulvit and Grant, both dived in to the tackle and both missed completely - pair of do-nuts.

Saying that they could have more goals before we scored, no wonder the management team went spare.

Inverness CT: Esson, Proctor, Bulvitis, Munro, Shinnie (Rooney 61), Cox, Ross, Duncan, Foran, Barrowman (Sanchez 46), Hayes.

Subs Not Used: Stratford, Djebi-Zadi, Allison.

I swear lionel was used :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/low/football/...v_1/8274096.stm