FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

good cause

TSTtiger

yes its not remotely ict related but seen as this is,i think, the busiest forum, its a good place for it.

many probably seen this wee girl on the news, if not, she's basically got 11 days to live unless they can raise half a million to go to new york for treatment that gives her an 80 or 90 percent chance of survival.their half way almost now to the total.

story and donations:

http://www.sophie-appeal.org/index.php

I moved this thread.

Not because I don't think it's a worthy appeal or any such thing, but because we have to have boundaries on these things and if we allow one such post on the Main Forum then it opens the floodgates for everyone to do the same and I would rather not get into an argument with people over what is worthy and what is not. Far easier that we just have the same rules for everyone.

The only exception we are ever likely to make is where it involves someone closely connected to ICT and/or the forum.