FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Robson Moving On

Donview

Killen and Flood were just bad signings, but I'm very surprised Robson is being sold. He's been one of their better players recently, and it surely won't be cheap to get someone the same or better.

As someone said, Killen did well when given the chance. I liked Robson and was a good player for Celtic but they have more than adiquate cover if not better. ZZ=Chinese guy, The New Korean guy, McGinn and Maloney are all good players that can play opposite wing to McGeady.

given our boards complete contractual retardedness i'd be staggered if we are due any slice of the deal

where did i say it was the boards fault we didnt get money from this transfer? i was never expecting money from this deal, have i said i was? . :006: once again, i merely commented that with the boards track record with players contracts that i'd be staggered if we'd put in place something to enable us to get money from this one, much like numerous other posters ffs

It certainly reads like you think the board's "contractual retardedness" is at fault for us not getting a cut of the deal ! Perhaps you should be "staggered" that we got anything when he went from Dundee Utd to Celtic given this "retardedness".

There are many things we can slag the club, board or major shareholders about, this is not one of them

Well said!

I dont see how Strachan didnt rate Robson. He would have played him far more no doubt had he not been injured for alot of last season.

Also Caldwell was Strachans no1 defender. I cant remember him making anywhere near as many mistakes as he has this season under Strachan. Then again all Mowbray teams are a little hap hazard when it comes to defending.

Probably Celtic's best player since he came back from injury, surprised he's gone to play in a half filled stadium when he could be playing European football???

Still the most player to come from ICT in my eyes, shame we only managed to utilise this for 1 season though

Edited by Harry Chibber

I dont see how Strachan didnt rate Robson. He would have played him far more no doubt had he not been injured for alot of last season.

Also Caldwell was Strachans no1 defender. I cant remember him making anywhere near as many mistakes as he has this season under Strachan. Then again all Mowbray teams are a little hap hazard when it comes to defending.

Caldwell had one decent season. He only looked so stand out last season was because the rest of the team was so ****.