FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Matchday Programme

Renegade

I believe that Bryan is/was one of the club's unsung heroes who volunteered his time for the program editor's position. I have no idea if he was ever remunerated on a regular basis by the club or anyone else, but if he was I'll bet it was nowhere near commensurate with the effort he has put in basically since the club began life in 1994. Even now I will guarantee you that despite the rumblings over the quality of the program itself due to the amount of adverts, he will be putting in the same sterling effort to create content, he just wont have enough space available to him !

Bryan is one of the same ilk such as Ian Broadfoot or Peter MacCallum who have been around the club since the beginning and offered up their time and expertise for no financial gain. Ian and Peter ran the club shop (which also doubled as the ticket office) for many years as volunteers on match days when we were in the lower divisions. I cant remember when it was formalised but thats when they gave it up and ICT staff took it over. Ian continued (and still continues) to produce the stats despite retiring and now living in Perthshire. Peter is now on the club staff on a part-time basis I believe.

IIRC the editor had his own column, part of the "Munro Files", but with the lack of space now, he has seemingly take it out (which is a rather noble think to do if that is the case, when you think about it).

Like i said in another thread. Why is there no posters in this seasons programmes? Yet every week they talk to a player (One2One) i think thats what it is called. So why cant they put in a poster of that player. Like they use to do.

Was there even a team photo?

Like i said in another thread. Why is there no posters in this seasons programmes? Yet every week they talk to a player (One2One) i think thats what it is called. So why cant they put in a poster of that player. Like they use to do.

Was there even a team photo?

email Bryan and ask him 101. The address is on the back of the programme or pm me.