FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Roll call for dungwall

WYNESS101

Guest Mahonio

I am planning going, if i get time off and i am not to late for getting tickets.

The only thing is that i have nobody to go with as i don't like to go on my own and my mate is working as he may have went down and nobody else supports Inverness CT :( :021: .

the keg , spoons then mallard sesh , on the 12ish train through

should be good crack in the mallard

anyone else going to the mallard?

Yes but getting through way before that hopefully.

Yes.

Get behind the goals for the patter.

This.

I hope Noddy remembers to get my ticket!

He will ! B)

Nice one squire.

That was my subtle way of reminding you without directly texting you B)

I'll be hiding behind my sofa at home.. travelled up the road for the last 2 and couldn't handle it if we lost again. + think we'll have more luck without me... I've only managed to see the team win once all season.

I can do little else but admire that devotion Harry, but will you not feel helluva guilty if we lose and it's all down to being one voice short in the crowd? Just one well time shout of encouragement from you could be the difference between victory and defeat? How could you do that to us? Selfish!

I'll be hiding behind my sofa at home.. travelled up the road for the last 2 and couldn't handle it if we lost again. + think we'll have more luck without me... I've only managed to see the team win once all season.

I can do little else but admire that devotion Harry, but will you not feel helluva guilty if we lose and it's all down to being one voice short in the crowd? Just one well time shout of encouragement from you could be the difference between victory and defeat? How could you do that to us? Selfish!

B)

I don't want the blame if it all goes pete tong

Na honestly, been thinking about this game for a while now and my mind is made up. Hopefully it's the right decision

B)

I don't want the blame if it all goes pete tong

Na honestly, been thinking about this game for a while now and my mind is made up. Hopefully it's the right decision

So long as the decision is made for personal reasons and not on stupid superstitions it will be the correct one.

So long as the decision is made for personal reasons and not on stupid superstitions it will be the correct one.

I'm not using it as an excuse not to go if that's what you mean (got plenty of them... the jip I get from the mrs being the main one)... no, I'm getting the nerves already thinking about it.. I couldn't handle it if we lost at least if I'm at home I can switch off all media devices and pretend it didn't happen but having to drive home for 3 hours after the last 2 defeats was horrendous

I'm not using it as an excuse not to go if that's what you mean (got plenty of them... the jip I get from the mrs being the main one)... no, I'm getting the nerves already thinking about it.. I couldn't handle it if we lost at least if I'm at home I can switch off all media devices and pretend it didn't happen but having to drive home for 3 hours after the last 2 defeats was horrendous

Tell you what dude, that really is some strong devotion but my fear is more one of missing our greatest every victory over the smelly, peg peddling, tin repairing, tent dwelling scum I think that's probably down to the great moments I have missed through the nature of my job though.