Michael McGovern

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

From the brief highlights shown by Sportscene at Easter Road, i noticed that twice Mike McGovern spilled the ball from set pieces, in fact the 1st goal came of a error from him IIRC, so i say that we should really pressure him from the start at the weekend, but more worryingly, they had numerous chances in that game as well so Esson and our defence need to be wary.

It will be interesting to see how we line up and also what formation gets used.

I'd put my house on the likelihood that it'll almost certainly be the same thing/line up again.

Aint Watt back from suspension for Saturday?

I'd put my house on the likelihood that it'll almost certainly be the same thing/line up again.

Aint Watt back from suspension for Saturday?

Isn't he injured ? I'm sure I heard that somewhere.

Back on topic, the burning question is: Just how big are his ears?... :024:

Exactly. He looked uncomfortable with the abuse he was taking the last time we were in Dingwall. Unfortunately the team couldn't put him under any pressure. He's a young, inexperienced goalkeeper so we should get stuck right into him - fans and team.

Exactly. He looked uncomfortable with the abuse he was taking the last time we were in Dingwall. Unfortunately the team couldn't put him under any pressure. He's a young, inexperienced goalkeeper so we should get stuck right into him - fans and team.

'ear 'ear.

'ear 'ear.

I don't think you can call him inexperianced. He is what? 24 or so, and played for Celtic reserves for a good few years. They are probably a better side than most 1st division sides anyway. I think McGovern is a good keeper. Esson is better though.

I don't think you can call him inexperianced. He is what? 24 or so, and played for Celtic reserves for a good few years. They are probably a better side than most 1st division sides anyway. I think McGovern is a good keeper. Esson is better though.

He still has biblically large lugs and we should let him know as much on Saturday afternoon. :024:

Edited by Jay_7

Esson is the better keeper. Mark Brown played for Tic reserves and he's still minging, so don't see your argument Dornochcaley. First high ball, straight on top of keeper. Aim Rooney at ball, flatten keeper. Raise hands in honest indignation, and there you have it. From what I saw the last time, he'll bottle it.

Spot on there Davie, first opportunity we get we show be putting getting three or four men in the box and shove one right under his crossbar, just to worry him. Especially second half when he is at our end we should be bombarding his goal as he didn't look too comfortable there last time out.

'Michael McGovern, how big are your ears?'