FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

QOTS game

donjo29

Adults ?15

Concessions (OAPS, students and carers) ?6

Children 16 years and under ?3

Right. My parents have paid of their mortgage so no monthly payment, own their own car, have sky TV, go abroad on average once every two years, get away with wearing crap clothes, and don't have to spend money finding a 'partner', yet they get in for ?6. Students get heaps of parental support (mostly), huge loans, grants, 'hardship' funds, have part time jobs and get 40 weeks holiday a year, but get in for ?6. Children have the full might of their parents financial backing, get to stand up all game, round around, swap seats as many times as they like through out the game, don't have to pay for transport, food, booze, don't feel the cold, and don't get as down if their team lose, yet the get in for ?6. I, however, have to pay ?15. Life is most definitely not fair.

:rotflmao:

Right. My parents have paid of their mortgage so no monthly payment, own their own car, have sky TV, go abroad on average once every two years, get away with wearing crap clothes, and don't have to spend money finding a 'partner', yet they get in for ?6. Students get heaps of parental support (mostly), huge loans, grants, 'hardship' funds, have part time jobs and get 40 weeks holiday a year, but get in for ?6. Children have the full might of their parents financial backing, get to stand up all game, round around, swap seats as many times as they like through out the game, don't have to pay for transport, food, booze, don't feel the cold, and don't get as down if their team lose, yet the get in for ?6. I, however, have to pay ?15. Life is most definitely not fair.

:rolleyes:

I can't make up my mind if you're being serious or sarcastic??? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say sarcastic.

Remember your sunscreen today, :lol: its a beautiful morning here in Dumfries, the birds are singing, the sky is blue. Had a lovely breakfast, can't wait for the pub to open, then a 2-1 ICT win will top off another great day in Dumfries. :rolleyes:

Remember your sunscreen today, :lol: its a beautiful morning here in Dumfries, the birds are singing, the sky is blue. Had a lovely breakfast, can't wait for the pub to open, then a 2-1 ICT win will top off another great day in Dumfries. :rolleyes:

On ma way Dude - the wummin in Dumbfries are probably singing on their way home from the Hole In The Wall but I am disappointed in ya - did ya not get a feckin carry out fer yer brekkie.

If i had known it was only ?6 earlier i would have maybe been tempted to travel the train to the game. Just heading off to watch the County game just now, 14/1 for them to win? Here's hoping they can do it for the Highlands and for my bank balance.