Team for Dunfermline

Guest Mahonio

I also want Foran to captain the side with Munro suspended...for me he is the only one leading them on the pitch most of the time anyway.

Agree. And have felt this way since the start of the season. Foran is a born leader.

Little bit concerned with the lack of activity in the Dunfermline threads with a lot of people seeming to be getting quite caught up in looking ahead to the Ayr game...

It's because no-one believes me that the league will be won on Saturday.

esson

proctor bulvitus tokely golabek

duncan

hayes odhiambo sanchez foran

rooney

i think we should go all out attack. I think duncan is good enough to hold the midfield by himself and sanchez can always help him as well. Worth a try?

Little bit concerned with the lack of activity in the Dunfermline threads with a lot of people seeming to be getting quite caught up in looking ahead to the Ayr game...

It's because no-one believes me that the league will be won on Saturday.

don't think it can

Do we not still have to wait for C*unty results?

Hope not anyway (not that I wish to pick or chose the game), would prefer it was the week after so I can make the game

esson

proctor bulvitus tokely golabek

duncan

hayes odhiambo sanchez foran

rooney

i think we should go all out attack. I think duncan is good enough to hold the midfield by himself and sanchez can always help him as well. Worth a try?

Yeap.... I'd go with that - with Foran captain for the day.

Unfortunately TB will probably pick Stratford for Sanchez.