FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Unofficial party venue?

collectiveaction

Anywhere in Sneck where I aint been barred from B) :D :D :D

Aye well dont go to the Gellions if you're wearing your ICT top , i went there on Saturday night when i came off the train & was told i wasnt allowed in wearing my ICT top the bouncer said its not a football pub !

I asked if its not a football pub then how come they've always got 3 screens on showing footie ? :D

You'd think the Gellions one of the oldest pubs in town would be chuffed to welcome any ICT fans & encourage celebration for the Local team :D

I had same thing happen to me last year at Hoots, told to take ICT scarf off or leave, because they don't allow football colours. I did point out to the staff that they were wearing black t-shirts, identical to ICT away top at the time. Funny how the didn't seem to think I was funny :blush02:

For us it will be the Innes for 12, game, Innes, then who knows.

I had to hide my scarf last time in Hoots. Night of RC game. Doorman didn't bother. Even asked me the score. Manager didn't like it though.

Yeah the bouncers in Hoots can be a bit funny about that. Pity one of the pubs / clubs in town doesn't take advantage of the party atmosphere and promote themselves as celebrating ICTs return to the SPL. I'm pretty sure most of them will be rubbing their hands in glee at the thought of the increased revenues from our return to the SPL.

yeah, you would think don lawson at johnny foxes would organise something! oh! sorry, i forgot, he's hooked up with the county bandwagon.... ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!