FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

signing for next season

dam17

It would be nice to have that sort of support at ever game but it wont happen. I would settle for around 4000 fans a game average, thats not unreasonable is it?

In terms of signings, i wouldn't mind pavels back, good sqaud player and did very well when he was at ICT. Would say no to vigurs either, i was annoyed when we let him go as he has a lot of potential.

Edited by Doofer

It would be nice to have that sort of support at ever game but it wont happen. I would settle for around 4000 fans a game average, thats not unreasonable is it?

In terms of signings, i wouldn't mind pavels back, good sqaud player and did very well when he was at ICT. Would say no to vigurs either, i was annoyed when we let him go as he has a lot of potential.

I hope it would be unreasonable since our average attendances ranged from 4,500-5,000 in our seasons in the SPL before. Hoping for 5,000+ next season.

Enoch Showunmi, he was released by falkirk and he is a tank!

any of th hearts players tht were released! all 4 are pretty decent!

ive heard tht butcher is lookin at some players from championship clubs in engerland aswell!

Guest Mahonio

Anyone other than former players and that is regardless of how good they are.

I would like us to challenge Dundee for Dunfermline's Graham.

So if we could afford him, you would have robson back? I think you would

Or Black or Rankin or Dods or Mihadjuks or Brown, I could go on and on. And I take it he was also seething at seeing David Proctor, Richard Hastings and Barry Wilson all back on the ICT pitch!

Edited by Renegade

Enoch Showunmi, he was released by falkirk and he is a tank!

any of th hearts players tht were released! all 4 are pretty decent!

ive heard tht butcher is lookin at some players from championship clubs in engerland aswell!

He scored 1 goal in 21 games. Somehow I am just not convinced thats the type of player to keep us in the SPL.

Guest Mahonio

So if we could afford him, you would have robson back? I think you would

No :D :D .

But you do have a point Rene, damn, caught out again. :D :D

I just don't like former players returning to former clubs, i can't help i feel that way, i think it may be to do with a former useless manager we used to have.

:D

So because Brewster came back and did badly, that would the same for Black etc.? O-kay.

But anyway, a fair few players have returned and been successful. Barry Wilson being a prime example.

Guest Mahonio

:D

So because Brewster came back and did badly, that would the same for Black etc.? O-kay.

But anyway, a fair few players have returned and been successful. Barry Wilson being a prime example.

Well why leave in the 1st damn place then, that is actually another reason that i don't like former players returning, THEY BETRAYED US BY WALKING OUT and then return when they feel like it!!!

Black didn't betray anyone. He was a good player, who felt that he, in order to further his career had to move to a larger club. He saw more opportunities to make something for himself at Hearts than he did at ICT. What's the matter with that? He also stayed until his contract was up, whilst also getting away from a manager whom he disliked immensely.

Look at Richard Hastings? He wanted to further his career and gain more caps for Canada. First of all he went to County (not much of furthering career there mind) and then went to a foreign club and scored in the Champions League. He'd have never have done that with ICT. In the end he decided to return even though at that point ICT were a bigger club than they had been. He then went on to sign for Hamilton as he felt he'd have more chance of getting in the Canada team. Nothing wrong with that.

And what about people like Wilson and Rankin? Both of whom were essentially forced to leave.

Edited by Renegade

How about not taking on any players that aren't supporters of ICT. Rooney to go now! He's never supported Inverness and is only here for the money!

Or perhaps it's time some people realised that, in the main, football players play for the job and the wage, not for the shirt. I'm sure there isn't one single player at ICT that wouldn't leave for a bumper wage packet at Celtic, Rangers, Man Utd, Liverpool etc etc. Not one.