FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Your non football ICT Player Story

BornCaley

Mo came to Dornoch Acadamy. Spent a while chatting to him and he asked for a photo with me. I am his hero..

Bumped into Adam Rooney in the Eastgate and he could hardly speak from shock at meeting myself!

Met Tokley because he was going out with my mums friends daughter. Shame my mum told him is new girlfriend was the local bike.

1997 after we won div 3 Pele brought the team over to Lewis where I was lucky enough to be staying. After they beat the island select at Goathill, Charlie, Ross and Barry W had the brass neck to scrounge a lift off me 200 yards to their digs.

I said I was going to see the Saw Doctors that night at Back hall and Charlie said that would be great craic but they had a reception with the island lads to attend and anyway they had no tickets and Back was a long way to go just to not get in. I said the island lads would probably get them into the gig anyway.

Later on the whole squad turned up at the gig in this wee hall, mostly pished, Baz was shouting 'hey alright big man' at me while trying to hold up Wayne Addicoat.

Met Tokley because he was going out with my mums friends daughter. Shame my mum told him is new girlfriend was the local bike.

haha can just imagine the look on his face :rolleyes:

1997 after we won div 3 Pele brought the team over to Lewis where I was lucky enough to be staying. After they beat the island select at Goathill, Charlie, Ross and Barry W had the brass neck to scrounge a lift off me 200 yards to their digs.

I said I was going to see the Saw Doctors that night at Back hall and Charlie said that would be great craic but they had a reception with the island lads to attend and anyway they had no tickets and Back was a long way to go just to not get in. I said the island lads would probably get them into the gig anyway.

Later on the whole squad turned up at the gig in this wee hall, mostly pished, Baz was shouting 'hey alright big man' at me while trying to hold up Wayne Addicoat.

And Mantis never tires of telling that tale.

And Mantis never tires of telling that tale.

was just thinking that myself alex!! :lol::)

Sold Mike Teasdale a DVD of Celtic thrashing Rangers a few years back, when I did a Xmas stint in MVC in 1998. He was still in his tracktop and shorts from training.

Last week I was dropping off one of my daughter's friend who lives nextdoor to Mike, I turned round to my neighbours young daughter and pointed out Mike, saying "see that man, he played for Caley Thistle when they beat your dad's team the first time" and before I could continue, Mike says "they're my team as well". Time for a sharp exit :lol:

after the 3-0 win over ross county in march i went down to the reception to see if i could get a few signatures from the players, terry butcher walked past so i asked for his signature, while he was signing my top he asked me where i live, i sed shetland the he asked me my age, i said 14, (i am 5'9)he then replied "bloody hell, do they keep you in a green house up there".

Edited by caleyjag10

after the 3-0 win over ross county in march i went down to the reception to see if i could get a few signatures from the players, terry butcher walked past so i asked for his signature, while he was signing my top he asked me where i live, i sed shetland the he asked me my age, i said 14, (i am 5'9)he then replied "bloody hell, do they keep you in a green house up there".

Cracking.

These two go back a few years and are both about Wayne Addicoat.

Alex Caldwell was giving Wayne a lift when Wayne said he neded cash. However he declined Alex's offer to stop at a bank.

"I've not got my card," says Wayne.

AC: "Have you left it at home?"

WA: "No, Ross Tokely keeps it for me."

AC: "Do you manage to remember your PIN number OK though, Wayne?"

WA: "Naw... Ross Tokely keeps that for me too."

And when some of the younger players used to live in a house on Ardconnel Street, they sent Wayne away down to McDonalds for some food one night. Wayne duly wrote down each player's order before heading out the door. A minute later, there's a ring at the door bell and here is Wayne.

"That was quick Wayne!"

"Naw... I've just forgotten to write down what I want for myself."

Sold Mike Teasdale a DVD of Celtic thrashing Rangers a few years back, when I did a Xmas stint in MVC in 1998. He was still in his tracktop and shorts from training.

Last week I was dropping off one of my daughter's friend who lives nextdoor to Mike, I turned round to my neighbours young daughter and pointed out Mike, saying "see that man, he played for Caley Thistle when they beat your dad's team the first time" and before I could continue, Mike says "they're my team as well". Time for a sharp exit :lol:

Alex Caldwell was giving Wayne a lift when Wayne said he neded cash. However he declined Alex's offer to stop at a bank.

And when some of the younger players used to live in a house on Ardconnel Street, they sent Wayne away down to McDonalds for some food one night. Wayne duly wrote down each player's order before heading out the door. A minute later, there's a ring at the door bell and here is Wayne.

"That was quick Wayne!"

:lol:

Some crackers there!

"That was quick Wayne!"

Double LOL.

During the snow down pour Adam was out with a couple others in the streen clearing the snow, a lady across the road got stuck and my old man and Adam spent about an hour digging a path for her to get up and in her drive, he is a joy to live beside, nice lad!!

During the snow down pour Adam was out with a couple others in the streen clearing the snow, a lady across the road got stuck and my old man and Adam spent about an hour digging a path for her to get up and in her drive, he is a joy to live beside, nice lad!!

Why weren't you out helping? lol

When I was younger I quit/Roy Keaned the school team because Chibber got picked ahead of me, it was a sore one.

Duncan Shearer volleyed the ball past me from 6 yards out and then shouted something about bravery and handling. He was on a grand a week, and I sold eggs on my street.

Why weren't you out helping? lol

:D Because it was snowing really heavy and i live about 45 miles away :rolleyes:

Dad "hello son Adams helping me shovel snow from the road in the really heavy snow"

Me "I'll be over in an hour"

Dad " Drive Carefull son"

Oh and DornochCaley Please stop nicking the washing from my Folks line, Adam lives two doors over!!