FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT Books,Cd's,Dvd's,Fanzines etc

dougal

Simple Question this one

What merchandise is available and where can i purchase these items?

Is it just me or are such items like gold dust?

Grateful if anyone could list what is available and where it can be purchased

I know that odd fellow that posts here has a book as he trys to advertise it in almost every post he makes but strangely it doesn't seem to be in print anymore :ohmy: Take it there wasn't a big print run?

Do Caledonian and Thistle have books or were there no such thing in them days?

Any info much appreciated

Dougal

Edited by dougal

OK I'll start.

Mr B's book is actually excellent and you could ask the mearlach in Church St (aka Leakey's Bookshop) to look for a copy second hand. Sure he's an odd fellow but he's not trying to get rich, he's actually trying to educate you. That's what he does.

Ian Broadfoot wrote 'Going Ballistic' to celebrate our first 10 years and promotion to the SPL in 2004. Probably sold out but maybe somebody at the club could help you out.

Recent DVD called "A night to remember' shouldn't be too hard to find. Think there were 500 made (CaleyD will tell you).

Caledonian FC fanzine as mentioned on these boards a couple of weeks ago. See my homepage.

Thistle fanzine, probably quite hard to find and only ran to about 4 issues IIRC. Excellent though.

OK I'll start.

Mr B's book is actually excellent and you could ask the mearlach in Church St (aka Leakey's Bookshop) to look for a copy second hand. Sure he's an odd fellow but he's not trying to get rich, he's actually trying to educate you. That's what he does.

Ian Broadfoot wrote 'Going Ballistic' to celebrate our first 10 years and promotion to the SPL in 2004. Probably sold out but maybe somebody at the club could help you out.

Recent DVD called "A night to remember' shouldn't be too hard to find. Think there were 500 made (CaleyD will tell you).

Caledonian FC fanzine as mentioned on these boards a couple of weeks ago. See my homepage.

Thistle fanzine, probably quite hard to find and only ran to about 4 issues IIRC. Excellent though.

Thanks for this info it is much appreciated

By the way i only discovered your site lately and i've really enjoyed reading it and seeing all the old photos etc

Dougal

Lets not forget Charles Bannermans " Against All Odds" relating to the M**ger between Caledonian & Thistle...oops i mentioned the M word, lol

Also "Caley all the Way" by Alex Main about the first 100 years of Caledonian FC

Edited by BornCaley