FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Shop Opening

ICTShop

Just thought I would let you know that the club shop will be open for a while first thing tomorrow morning to allow the people travelling on the Supporters bus a chance to but tickets for the upcoming games as well as a chance to have a look at the new stock, before they head off to Hamilton.

Just thought I would let you know that the club shop will be open for a while first thing tomorrow morning to allow the people travelling on the Supporters bus a chance to but tickets for the upcoming games as well as a chance to have a look at the new stock, before they head off to Hamilton.

Well done shop :clapping:

Glad somebody is listening to Dougal

I'm not going to Hamilton today but i'll try and pop in to see whats on offer :ictscarf:

Any update available on the on-line shop availability? Ta

There are people working away trying to get this up and running as soon as possible. I believe it to be in it's final stages of the legal and technical stuff, so while I can't yet give you a date I hope it will be very long. The club are very aware of the invonvenience, not to mention the lack of revenue, so fingers crossed it's available with plenty time to provide a Christmas service.

DIV1309 - Orders arriving daily at the moment. We now have most sizes of Adult home tops, some bits and bobs for the kids, beannie hats etc. As I say I am still awaiting a few deliveries.

Any update available on the on-line shop availability? Ta

There are people working away trying to get this up and running as soon as possible. I believe it to be in it's final stages of the legal and technical stuff, so while I can't yet give you a date I hope it will be very long. The club are very aware of the invonvenience, not to mention the lack of revenue, so fingers crossed it's available with plenty time to provide a Christmas service.

DIV1309 - Orders arriving daily at the moment. We now have most sizes of Adult home tops, some bits and bobs for the kids, beannie hats etc. As I say I am still awaiting a few deliveries.

Thats great news Caley shop, are there any ICT fishing rods available to buy as I would like to give it to Dougal for Xmas