FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Can we beat Cellic, to make it 1 yr unbeaten?

SMEE

To those of you who are not quite up to speed....to make icT unbeaten for a calander year away from home, we need to beat Cellic (at Parkehead obviously)

I got a gut feeling it may well prove one step too far for us. Nothing last forever after all. Nevertheless.....it is an amazing feat and a tremendous effort by all involved!

It certainly would be a wonderful achievement. Cup game apart, we don't seem to have the same hex over Celtic away from home that we do over their good friends and Glasgow neighbours at Ibrox.

We have to remain optimistic, it is however a tall order.

im sure we could massage the statistics a little further to make things read how we want them too...

unbeaten in league duties away from home outside the old firm???

dont forget its only on league duties anyway

To all but the most pedantic pedant, a run of 52 weeks or 364 days counts as a year anyway. A remarkable achievement whatever happens.

Whilst it would be great to keep it going longer, it would surely be better to sort out the home form and start a long unbeaten run at TCS.

It would be great to continue the run away against Celtic of all teams (personally the one I hate the most) but as everyone said it will be one of the biggest tests of them all although I'm sure we all thought that against Rangers and look at the result we took for there!!!

I'll be there with Caleyjag cheering them on and no matter what happens it'll be a fantastic achievement anyway.

I agree with Yngwie that sorting out the home form should be paramount but lets enjoy this record while we can as I'm sure the home form will come ......... lets make it against Hibs next weekend

It would be great to continue the run away against Celtic of all teams (personally the one I hate the most) but as everyone said it will be one of the biggest tests of them all although I'm sure we all thought that against Rangers and look at the result we took for there!!!

I'll be there with Caleyjag cheering them on and no matter what happens it'll be a fantastic achievement anyway.

I agree with Yngwie that sorting out the home form should be paramount but lets enjoy this record while we can as I'm sure the home form will come ......... lets make it against Hibs next weekend

Dont suppose there's any chance that Mrs CJ would be appointed to run the line???

• Agree 1

Dont suppose there's any chance that Mrs CJ would be appointed to run the line???

Bravo my man, bravo :twothumbsup: however do you think Dougal would allow it????

Its a great run even if ICT don't achieve in Glasgow, heres the question though, what is your honest opinion, can we keep the run going there, or is it more than we can hope for to get another result against TOF?

They're not that good. Thought St Mirren could have won yesterday and should have got at least a draw. If we can keep it tight this time, and niggle at their players, I don't see why we can't win. Personally I'd be delighted with a draw.

With this team? Yes. I do believe we can. They were lucky to beat us at home, im fairly confident about going to parkhead.

I was more woried about overcoming Hamilton...now thats out the way, onwards and upwards.

• Agree 1

With this team? Yes. I do believe we can. They were lucky to beat us at home, im fairly confident about going to parkhead.

I was more woried about overcoming Hamilton...now thats out the way, onwards and upwards.

Fair post. I think you're right in terms of breaking the Hamilton duck.

Any idea on the ticket details yet? Not seen anything on the official site and wouldn't mind getting one sorted at the Hibs game.

Can we do it? Yes, of course! And anything that shuts up that moaning, childish pain in the ar$e Lennon is an added bonus! We might be the team that tips him over into the increasingly inevitable nervous breakdown too...

Any idea on the ticket details yet? Not seen anything on the official site and wouldn't mind getting one sorted at the Hibs game.

Can we do it? Yes, of course! And anything that shuts up that moaning, childish pain in the ar$e Lennon is an added bonus! We might be the team that tips him over into the increasingly inevitable nervous breakdown too...

Infos on the " Caley Away with Terry and Mo" forum,

Too many teams go to Castle Greyskull fearing that they'll get turned over and freeze on the day or simply don't play and let Celtic dictate the game and tempo.

They are not a good team, period, compared to the Celtic teams of the past they are far more inferior to them. If we can get the ball down and pass it, slow it down, don't give them time on the ball and press the game, I genuinely believe we can take something from itand continue the run.

We should take hope from the way Rangers turned them over in their back yard (yes people will say it's Rangers but it doesn't matter) and also the St Mirren game.

Plus I'd love to see Lennon bubble some more when it doesn't go his way