FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

WYNESS

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

I could not believe Wyness was not given at least a run out yesterday. At least Dargoals gave us something to shout about.

Wyness/Dargo the masterclass.

who would he have taken off to let wyness on as it sounded like bayne and dargo were playing not bad yesterday but i could only listen on the radio to the game

I think Bayne was taken off simply because he lookeda bittie knackered. Nearly 100% of our play was going through him and it was starting to take its toll.

In the conditions I would have liked Wyness on to hold the ball up and do a few shuffles which would surely have left a Midden defender on his arse in a heap  :015:

I think Wyness is just going to have to bide his time for now.

Bayne is first choice alongside Dargo just now although I'm not convinced they play all that well together.

If Bayne could add a few more goals to his game then no one could argue against his place in the team.

Think the problem yesterday was that had we brought on Wyness, then he could really only have replaced Dargo. (who was playing reasonably well)

We needed Bayne for his aerial strength and we he eventually ended up knackered, Rory was the best option to replace him.

I thought we should have played Wyness for the last half hour yesterday, I think the conditions would have suited him perfectly.  I would have put him on for Bayne as I didn't think he had a great game, hardly won anything in the air which is not like him.  Found it surprising that Charlie says this on the official site but didn't really do anything about it!!

I thought we should have played Wyness for the last half hour yesterday, I think the conditions would have suited him perfectly.  I would have put him on for Bayne as I didn't think he had a great game, hardly won anything in the air which is not like him.  Found it surprising that Charlie says this on the official site but didn't really do anything about it!!

A bit like Yogi saying last week he could see ICT coming back into the game and that there would only be one winner yet did nothing about it until the 90th minute when he made 2 substitutions  :015:

Bayne is rightly in possession at the moment fer his 100% effort. He won nearly everything in the first half but lost most in the second - although some of the kickin from Brown, Duncan and even Rankin was deplorable. Putting on Wyness would have been a positive - yestaerday, especially the 2nd half, was as negative as you can get.  :008: :008:

Probably one of our most skillful and intelligent players who can link up with the midfield and there is no doubt he should be starting.

When he plays the system would need to change ,which would be no bad thing as although its been reasonably successful, its murder to watch .

I'm liking Bayne's stuff this season.  he seems to be using his physical attributes more and 'roughing up' opposing defenders.  He is also good at chasing balls into channels and balls behind the defence.  It's right that he is playing ahead of Wyness.

Agree with IHE, Mark Brown's kicking was atrocious yesterday.

So long as the run keeps going cant see much reason to change things too much, might not be pretty at times but were still doing the business and in 4th, that said things cant be to bad when you gotta player like Wyness waiting in the wings, also be good to get young Zander on when appropriate to get him in the mould.

I think Bayne is closing in on a suspension soon as he is collecting a nice deck of yellows - I think he's been unlucky with a few but also he could've seen red as well...Wyness will surely get the nod over Rory for the starting spot....unless 10cc goes all 'tactical' on us . :006:

Could also be an opportunity for McSwegan to get onto the bench. :024: