FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

U20 Rugby International

CaleyD

they had fair torn it up and i had left before full time as 1. scotland were getting hammered 2. it was terrible weather 3. it was my first rugby game, i dont understand what on earth was goin on so i found it to be a horrible sport!

I thought the pitch held up remarkably well. It was helped by the fact that Ireland so outplayed Scotland that only half the pitch was used in both halfs. Funny things last night were Main Stand emptying when rain came down and most fans moving to North Stand. Then when rain stopped, a lot of them moving back over. Also found out that I attract Stewards attention even when sober, for the heinous crime of daring to take photo's :shrug02: I had last laugh as he was stuck out in the downpour looking like a drowned, very cold and miserable rat!!

I thought the pitch held up remarkably well. It was helped by the fact that Ireland so outplayed Scotland that only half the pitch was used in both halfs. Funny things last night were Main Stand emptying when rain came down and most fans moving to North Stand. Then when rain stopped, a lot of them moving back over. Also found out that I attract Stewards attention even when sober, for the heinous crime of daring to take photo's :shrug02: I had last laugh as he was stuck out in the downpour looking like a drowned, very cold and miserable rat!!

You poor soul! Maybe you should have gone to the Social Club and joined in at the Supporters Club Race Night. Good time, great buffet and no getting wet! And no huffy Stewards there either!