ICT -V- Rangers : Matchday Thread

Scotty

not sure if its because I am watching the match instead of listening to it as I normally do, and the ICT commentary on BBC radio is equivalent to audio-mogadon, but this game has me raging and shouting at the screen. Cheating f****** scumbag w****** !!! hope my rankers supporting friends are nowhere near this evening's TFC match or have enough sense not to mention it !!!!

Lets face it the ref was either told about - or possibly even shown - the incidents in the first half and that clearly influenced the decision against Tokely. I defy anybody to justify a penalty decision after watching the TV replays. Along with the red card that sole decision totally changed the game. The second was harsh but probably correct. Aldred simply was'nt concentrating and IMHO held back when he should have gone through. But the non reactions to the save by the two central defenders - Aldred and Hogg - was disgraceful - they were both feckin sleeping and switched off. :irritated:

0-2 full time, from what I saw in the second half we didn't do enough in front of goal, but both penalties were dodgy.

If Rangers aren't able to score against us from open play I think there are positives to be taken from the performance, in that the defence is starting to get to know each other. No end product, but Johnny Hayes looked more like it with the ball at his feet. Richie Foran ran for everything but didn't get many breaks of the ball.

Lets face it the ref was either told about - or possibly even shown - the incidents in the first half and that clearly influenced the decision against Tokely. I defy anybody to justify a penalty decision after watching the TV replays. Along with the red card that sole decision totally changed the game. The second was harsh but probably correct. Aldred simply was'nt concentrating and IMHO held back when he should have gone through. But the non reactions to the save by the two central defenders - Aldred and Hogg - was disgraceful - they were both feckin sleeping and switched off. :irritated:

I agree, the Tokely decision was terrible. We got punished twice first with the send off, then with the penalty.

Second one was a penalty, it was soft and he just didn't need to do it. In saying that we were never in the game. How can we expect any of the midfielders to have an impact when the defender constantly kick the ball over their heads? Some of them even went past Tade's head. We were pish and the sad we should have had a draw as Rangers didn't create anything either.