FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Football Noise

Guest ictdave

Guest ictdave

Now i know the stewards at the matches can be idiots but do you think i will be allowed this into the matches Link

I know its only a refill but i can get the air horn as well

Yes or No?

cant get your link to work ..... not sure if its my work firewall or something else but basically, if it is a pressurised container then it is prohibited and you will not get it in legally.

You can try...but after its first blast they yellow jobsworths will be after ya!

Sneak it in down the front of your jeans, ive been stopped a few times with them thinking i was sneaking in a canister, they soon got the idea and gave up.

You may get it in, but your breaking the law (possesion of pressurised cannisters blah blah blah) as soon as you use it and with the new FBO's it's really not worth the hassle.

Think it was Yompa who has a link to a site that did the heavy duty (blow yourself) fog horns which although borderline in terms of the legal allowed noise level wouldn't see you carted off in cuffs.