Clach Friendly

fraser

Line up for tonight's game is:

Brill

Raven Cooper Devine Tranero

Doran Polworth Vincent Williams

Christie

Ferguson

I don't know about who is on the bench. Also could someone confirm to me what time the game is on tonight?

Anyone know when Curtis Allen is likely to feature? think he's the only one of our summer signings yet to make a pre-season debut. Last I heard he was being put through a very tough fitness regime getting his fitness levels up to the same standard as the rest of the squad

Whenever I've been to Grant Street park I've always noticed 2 guys behind the goals, one eats batteries and the other eats fireworks! Mad!

When the police arrive, usually the first guy is charged and the other guy gets let-off!

• Agree 2

It all happens on twitter these days. Here's the first half-hour for you:-

Official ICTFC @ICTFC 30m

Line up for ICT

Brill

Raven Devine cooper tremarco

Doran Vincent polworth Williams

Christie ferguson

3 mins- Clach shot on goal turned behind by Brill. Corner cleared.

5- Doran with a neat turn on the wing, cross just can't find ferguson in the middle.

7- Ferguson shot deflected behind for corner. Ball in finds the head of Devine but it was blocked by the defence.

10- Brian Macleod with a shot from outside the area, smothered by Brill.

13- great chance for ICT, cross in from the left finds Doran at the rear but he shot over from close range.

18- nearly 1-0 ICT, polworth header is spilled by the Clach keeper. Made amends by blocking Christie's follow up.

20- Laing heads over for Clach

22- ferguson turn and shot saved. Resulting corner is volleyed over by Vincent

29- Clach nearly take the lead, shot from six yards blocked by cooper, definitely looked like it was going in aswell.

37- we're getting closer, Christie goes round the keeper but strikes the post from a tight angle.

10; Hearts lead 1-0 thanks to that McHattie strike, but Raith certainly seeing more of the ball during the opening period.

43- Williams with a half volley from 25 yards goes just wide, same man put through 1 on 1 but the keeper denies him.

Official ICTFC @ICTFC 10m

HT: Clach 0 ICT 0

ICT have had the better chances and on another day would of been at least 2 up by this stage but Clach are battling for everything out there.

Right Enuff

Back underway at GSP, couple of changes for ICT with Cheyne and Evans replacing raven and doran

50- Goallll Ryan Christie  Clach 0-1 ICT

Craig @H1ghland3r_ 1m

Ryan Christie just scored a peach of a goal here. Flick up over the defender's head and volley into the back of the net!

40. Defence splitting pass from Tapping sends King through on goal, he holds off his man before firing a shot down the middle past the GK 2-0 Hearts

ICT starting to put more pressure on Clach goal

Great run by Tremarco, wins us a corner....and we then get another 3 in a row.

GOAL - Cliftonville 0-2 Celtic (Samaras) (Lustig)

Celtic double their lead as Georgios Samaras displays some neat footwork on the edge of the box before swivelling and firing a shot into the top corner beyond Devlin.

Ferguson runs through on goal but fires into the side net.

2-0 ICT, Adam Evans from 3 yards out heads the ball the wrong way but Ferguson was on hand to tuck it away.

Devine's been pushed into midfield and he's doing his best to score. This time a shot from way out nearly hits a passing train. Unlucky son. :hiding02:

Cooper header goes wide, ICT on the front foot now.

49. Walker steals the ball off a Raith defender and races clear before calmly rolling the ball past the keeper into the bottom left corner. Raith 0-3 Hearts

3-0 ICT, Ferguson gets his second and ICT's third with a good burst through the middle, wee pull back and a cheeky poke past the keeper. :smile:

Calum Howarth and Jason Brown both come on for Tremarco and Cooper.

4-0 ICT, And just on Jason brown scores with a powerful header at the back post from a corner

St Mirren Official @saintmirrenfc 28s

Full time: It's a record breaking 16-0 victory tonight in Renfrewshire Cup semi final tonight :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

63. Walker's shot from inside the box is blocked by the keeper but Stevenson reacts first to poke the ball into the empty net. Raith 0-4 Hearts

Mark MacRae @CapitalCaley 1m

Great result for #ICTFC Under 20‘s against tough Highland League opposition. Odd that full strength County only scored 1 more against Clach

Good show from the boys then, positive stuff especially from the youngsters, full report later on. I'm going home for a well deserved twix.

Thanks for twixing guys.

Some really good performances tonight out there. 

Brill didn't have much to do, seems solid enough. Only thing is his kicking is pretty woeful.

Back four were solid enough with a particular shoutout to the new boy Carl Tremarco who just looks like a player that will be a fans favourite very soon.

I like the look of James Vincent and also think Liam Polworth has got to be more involved this season. I thought Danny Williams looks a good player. Very quick and direct. First time i saw Adam Evans i thought he looked awful but tonight he looked a lot sharper and a lot more confident.

And then we come to the two boys up front. Calum Ferguson with two goals although having two centre backs man marking him the whole game. And then MOTM without a doubt Ryan Christie. Constantly looking for the ball and really composed when he has it. He also scored the goal of the game. Not done himself any harm in terms of staying on Terry's radar.

Looking over it all i am delighted with the team that is coming together. All the new signings look like they will add something to the team and the young boys all look very impressive. Terry & Mo are well and truly spoilt for choice

• Agree 1

A good work out for the boys tonight in a fast flowing game. Doran looked a different class in the first half and caused Clach a lot of problems. I also thought that Devine and Cooper looked comfortable in defence and Christie and Polworth were lively and confident in the middle of the park. Vincent and Tremarco looked a bit off the pace though and a bit more training should get them up to speed. Brill also looked confident and alert when called into action. He may have to step up quickly as I've heard that Ryan is injured again.

I thought that both the centre half partnerships that were used looked ok. Christie and Polworth both kept going and will no doubt feature at some point in the new season. Christies goal was well executed showing good control and awareness to end off a good move. Also thought that Ali Sutherland showed some nice touches and movement when he came on. The most pleasing is that there appears to be a bit of depth in the youth element of the squad and my only concern is that a few of them need to bulk up a bit more to be able to compete in the SPL but I am sure that will come.

For Clach I thought Martin Laing had a good game. He covered a lot of ground and was always trying to create things.

Overall Clach looked a fairly decent side who tried to play passing football until they just ran out of steam in the last 15 minutes or so.

It's been quite a while since I have been inside GSP and it is a tidy little ground now (always was a decent pitch though).

Here's hoping they have a decent season in 2013/14 and continue to grow as it is good for Inverness football to have a strong Highland League side.

• Agree 1

Really impressed with the performance from Carl Tremarco. He done really well with getting down the wing and providing support for the wingers and he has the pace to come back to his own position and defend. He looks a stocky guy so he won't be easily put off the ball. I thought though his crossing needs a bit of work on but I'm sure that will come in time. Overall first impressions I'm really impressed with this signing. Sure we probably won't get Charlie Taylor now but if Tremarco knuckles down in training it's going to be great competition between him and G.Shinnie for the left back spot.

In terms of the game itself, the youth players stood out quite well. Hats off to Ryan Christie who played some lovely through balls to Calum Ferguson and getting on the score sheet. He seems like a player that would do well in the "Andy Shinnie Role". As mentioned above the pace by Jay Cheyne was incredible. Looked like somebody I would put on in the last ten minutes of a game when the opposition team has ran out steam.

Overall, we have a bright future with these youth players!

Really impressed with the performance from Carl Tremarco. He done really well with getting down the wing and providing support for the wingers and he has the pace to come back to his own position and defend. He looks a stocky guy so he won't be easily put off the ball. I thought though his crossing needs a bit of work on but I'm sure that will come in time. Overall first impressions I'm really impressed with this signing. Sure we probably won't get Charlie Taylor now but if Tremarco knuckles down in training it's going to be great competition between him and G.Shinnie for the left back spot.

In terms of the game itself, the youth players stood out quite well. Hats off to Ryan Christie who played some lovely through balls to Calum Ferguson and getting on the score sheet. He seems like a player that would do well in the "Andy Shinnie Role". As mentioned above the pace by Jay Cheyne was incredible. Looked like somebody I would put on in the last ten minutes of a game when the opposition team has ran out steam.

It was Ali Sutherland with the pace not Jay Cheyne

I thought that both the centre half partnerships that were used looked ok. Christie and Polworth both kept going and will no doubt feature at some point in the new season. Christies goal was well executed showing good control and awareness to end off a good move. Also thought that Ali Sutherland showed some nice touches and movement when he came on. The most pleasing is that there appears to be a bit of depth in the youth element of the squad and my only concern is that a few of them need to bulk up a bit more to be able to compete in the SPL but I am sure that will come.

For Clach I thought Martin Laing had a good game. He covered a lot of ground and was always trying to create things.

Overall Clach looked a fairly decent side who tried to play passing football until they just ran out of steam in the last 15 minutes or so.

It's been quite a while since I have been inside GSP and it is a tidy little ground now (always was a decent pitch though).

Here's hoping they have a decent season in 2013/14 and continue to grow as it is good for Inverness football to have a strong Highland League side.

Unless they win the league and play off and Sneck has another SPFL side!

Unless they win the league and play off and Sneck has another SPFL side!

Now that I would like to see - an Inverness side making it to the Scottish leagues on their own terms ;-))))

It was Ali Sutherland with the pace not Jay Cheyne

I do apologise, they must have similar hairstyles that you can't tell them apart.

• Agree 1

>It's been quite a while since I have been inside GSP and it is a tidy little ground now (always was a decent pitch though).<

Aye, it was in 1954 when I played my only game for the Clach reserves (and suffered an injury) !  :ictscarf: