FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Display

Struan94

Do you think it would be possible to set up a card display in the stand for the game away to county? just simple red and blue striped cards along the stand which could be held up before kick off, or could this only be achieved at a home game? would make a great spectacle to the viewers watching on sky and would maybe add a bit more atmosphere. Don't know how difficult this would be to achieve or the costs. just want an idea of how hard or easy this would be to make it happen. (This is as long as we sell out our end)

• Agree 2

Sell out the North Stand ahead of our home derby match at New Year and I'll organise a card display (subject to agreement by club, but don't envisage an issue there).

And I'll help him

That sounds really good, its now up to you guys to fill it. 

Sell out the North Stand ahead of our home derby match at New Year and I'll organise a card display (subject to agreement by club, but don't envisage an issue there).

Can I have the card that has either the F at the beginning of the slogan or the G at the start of the last word please.

• Agree 2

Can I have the card that has either the F at the beginning of the slogan or the G at the start of the last word please.

How did you know I was planning "Foran is God" in massive letters?

• Agree 1