FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT: The Knowledge

Renegade

I am bucking the trend and am coming home fer the Killie game. Hope to meet up with Sneckboy, Renegade and 12th Man before the game. I will be wearing a pink carnation. :laugh:

I think you should wear an NHS Highland badge.

Edited by 12th Man

A quick trawl through Soccerbase reveals, if I've addded up correctly, that Wyness got 9 v County, Stewart got 6.

I also counted that Wyness got 5 hattricks overall for us, which I can't imagine anyone could have beaten.

• Agree 1

Who has scored the most hat-tricks in our short history....and what is believed to be the best?

Alloa 0 ICT 6 (2002) Paul Ritchie and Dennis Wyness both grabbed 3.

I remember* we went back to Alloa in the same season and put 5 past them, including another Ritchie hat-trick. Also noteworthy for being a game in which we score 5 and Wyness didn't get one (and getting subbed!).

Imagine if we added a Wyness/Ritchie style combo to the current squad...oops, think I just wet myself!

*alright, I double-checked it on Soccerbase, but I was at the game...

Edited by Wanderer

A quick trawl through Soccerbase reveals, if I've addded up correctly, that Wyness got 9 v County, Stewart got 6.

I also counted that Wyness got 5 hattricks overall for us, which I can't imagine anyone could have beaten.

Wyness of course, how could I have forgotten him.

Michael Higdon used to nearly always score against us! Has scored 11 times. So far I've got Anthony Stokes out in front with 12 goals against us!

Just trial and error though! Have probably overlooked somebody obvious from our lower league days!

According to 'Going Ballistic' Iain Stewart got 8 hat tricks although 3 were in friendlies.

• 1 month later...

We've seen in the past East Stirlingshire and Clydebank merge to form East Stirlingshire Clydebank, only to then split apart again.  Gala Fairydean Rovers also split apart to form Gala Fairydean and Gala Rovers, only to recently to merge back together again upon access to the Lowland League.  Theoretically, would it be possible for Caley and Thistle to de-merge and become independent clubs again?

In the last 3 seasons how many points have we accumulated August to December 31 and then from 1 January to end of season?

2012/13    34    20    54

2013/14    33    24    57

2014/15    32    22   (54)  

Edited by Sneckboy
  • Agree 2

In the last 3 seasons how many points have we accumulated August to December 31 and then from 1 January to end of season?

2012/13    34    20    54

2013/14    33    24    57

2014/15    32    22   (54)  

You never cease to amaze  :smile:  :smile: