FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Farting Man is worldwide superstar

Scotty

Just about crashed the car last night as one of the radio talk shows I listen to on the way home from work started discussing a man who had been banned from his local bar for farting ....... they went on to describe how it was really noticeable after the smoking ban took effect in Scotland ..... (thats when i almost crashed  :015: :015:). We dont hear many stories from Scotland on Talk Radio in Toronto but this was a right hoot .... with many references to Royally Rifting, Aromatic Anuses (or not), Methane Mixers, and Singing like Britney Spears, the show had me in stitches all the way home ..... audience verdict, about 95% agreed he should be banned while the others wondered how the pub hadn't caught fire in the previous seven years when smokers lit up right beside him  :015: :015: :015:

http://forum.dafc.net/read.php?f=7&i=248882&t=248722

http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/story.php?story_id=411 (I am sure CaleyD can do something with the pic on here  :015: :015:)

The Sun did this one very well last Friday. The headline was "Last odours" and beside the story was an inset entitled "Stinks are on the house" listing the following offerings:-

Dry Fartini

Hum and Coke

Alcoplops

Champong

Smella Fartois

Drampooie

Scotch Whiffky

Boakfast

Parp Lager

Stink Gin.

Nobody does these stories like you Cerebral Sun.