FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Night out in Inverness

Guest eatport par

"and hey buffs - how's it going??  bout time you were up again!"

im fine and dandy ta. yer darn right Maimie.... ive been missing oot on the Nessie bunch for a while. Mind you i've been kinda ahem busy for a good few months noo... ahem...

Wur hoping to come up for the Hall of Fame night next month... but if we (me and Groovydave [the ither half]) have time before a jaunt to europe with oor wee team, then we'll surely give ye aw a bell first.

L_G = i'll text ye soon :)

"and hey buffs - how's it going??  bout time you were up again!"

im fine and dandy ta. yer darn right Maimie.... ive been missing oot on the Nessie bunch for a while. Mind you i've been kinda ahem busy for a good few months noo... ahem...

Wur hoping to come up for the Hall of Fame night next month... but if we (me and Groovydave [the ither half]) have time before a jaunt to europe with oor wee team, then we'll surely give ye aw a bell first.

L_G = i'll text ye soon :)

glad things are going well with you and groovy!! :016:

be fantastic to see you at the legends night buff - it'll be fantastic!!  i'm sure you can manage it! :021:

Guest eatport par

Thanks everyone,

I am amazed how helpful people can be on these sites.

All the 'Still Game' gear has been purchased, the carry oot for the train bought so heaven help Inverness.

If anyone sees a bunch of lads looking like pillocks then please feel free to say hello

ty Maimie.

yer a dahling. one should do lunch.

noo..one is off to Hamilton for one's team's jaunt to the ither side of one's country.

enjoy the season Nessies!

Toodlepip

Buffy x

Guest eatport par

Well just back from the stag weekend so I thought I would pop a quick note on here to say thanks for all the tips.  Here is my feedback on your city's hotspots.

Friday - Bit messy as we has started drinking at 9am.  However we did make it to a few pubs.

Mojo's - only noon so a few dodgy customers but a good laugh.

The Chieftan - Next to our hotel so became our base for most of the weekend.

Keg - Just wrong

Some pub across the water - was all getting a bit blurred by now.

Pivo - Hitting Wall

Divo's - I think that is what it is called is where we all came back to life - not a bad pub.

Motion - Thanks to your tip off Rosco we all managed to spend an absolute fortune.

Saturday - Didn't start with the drinking until 11am this time.

Clach Club - Worst pint of Guinness I have ever seen.  Good laugh though and then 6 goal thriller.

Chieftan - back to base

The Rag - Rubbish

Hootananys - Liked this so we came back later in the evening

Casa Italia - Worst restaurant I have ever stepped into.  We even refused to pay for the food afterthe owner shouted at us for saying we were unhappy about the standard of grub.  We actually did this in a nice way.

Cactus Jacks - Meat Market

Mr G's - quality laugh.  Haven't danced to TTF in ages.

Thanks again guys and gals

You were right about the keg

Jacs well its okish

As for  g's ive had many of laughs in there lol if ya want to go back in time g's is the place to do it.I was good and stayed in this weekennd.

And for those who know me of here ....NO I WASNT ILL !!!