FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who'd be No 2

Alex MacLeod

I'm not rooting for any one person over any other, though I do feel we shouldn't turn to the past for the future, but, assuming it was Brewster who came in what would be everyones thoughts on Barry being his No 2.

The reason I'm asking is that I dont think DP will stay under Brew.

Suggestion was that Barry was one of the Brewites, wasn't it, extended his career with the fitness etc? So I guess they'd gel well enough, but are you talking about a playing Barry or a non-playing one? The Brew we knew didn't exactly seem decisive at the best of times, and with the assistant tearing down the wing, I'd fear for the future. Besides, I thought Shearer was the preferred number two if Brew were number one?

Warnock and Wilson sounds a better option than Brewster and Wilson.

Warnock made his player Stuart McCall the assistant at Sheffield United so would probably be more likely to take that route with Barry here than Brewster.

Alternatively Warnock and Park also sounds good, would love to be a fly on the wall in that dressing room if we were 1-0 down at half time to someone like St Mirren or Dunfermline. :010:

The Highland News has Grassa saying DP will be staying, no matter who comes in.

He did emphasise that again tonight at tonight's meeting.... Whoever might be interested in the post will have to accept Donald as their Number 2.....