FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Xpert eleven

Bronson

Am hoping that admin might leave this up for a while so everyone can see it.

I was introduced to this website by a colleague at work.  www.xperteleven.com

Its a fantasy football managers online game. I have attempted to set up a league called "caley thistle online" and the id no for people to join is "122591". I think it could become quite addictive once i get into it.

A couple of glaring errors for anyone trying to enter a team though -

1) - When asked to chose the country you come from, the only option available to me was United States, so I chose my location as Indiana. I then e mailed the site asking why i couldn't select any other country.

2) - Xpert eleven appears to have seperate leagues for male and female managers, so if any budding manageresses are out there who want to join the caleythistle league then unfortunately the only way to join the same league as their male counterparts is to say they are "male" when asked.

Apparently the season will not start for 3 weeks from today, and will need at least 6 teams to operate. If there are more than 12 teams (i think) then we can chose to have seperate divisions.

Anyway Let me know how you all get on.