Team for Aberdeen Game

Guest TinCanFan

Guest macgint71

Barry in for Blackie, Caff in for McGuire and Baynie in for Marius rest of the team remains the same

Quite strong I would say

Just had a thought.

At no time has any report said that Blackie is out of this game. I've read almost every online preview on the game, and he's listed in the squad. It only seems to be McGuire who is struggling, along with our long term absentees.

He's likely to be rested, but a good option from the bench none the less  :022:

I'm happy with that team.  Bayne deserves a start, but I'm glad Dennis is playing, hopefully he'll keep up his good form.  Caff has been playing well in the reserves and I also think he'll do a good job for us. Barry turned the game on Satuday, so hopefully we'll get off to a good start.  

Guest macgint71

Baynie will put Zander Diamond under pressure allowing dennis to pick up loose balls, thats what we missed against the Dons last game.

Caff was getting pissed off but I'm sure if he puts in a shift then he must be given a decent run.

Quite happy with the team if thats it. Rather Blackie in for McBain (who i'm guessing is in the middle) if he's fit. Bayne will give problems to the Dons defence in the air, but i'm worries he won't be able to be the same kind of provider that wyness needs. Maybe give him 60mins and if its not working, chuck Niculae on.

Need to focus on teaching rather than checking for any scrap of information on the game  :029:

Need to focus on teaching rather than checking for any scrap of information on the game  :029:

??

I'm a secondary school teacher. Working at the moment, but as the students are doing work on computers, i'm checking various websites for insider info on tonights game. Pile of marking sitting on the corner of my desk.... perhaps i'll get them to mark eachothers: encouraging peer assessment and all that ;)

I want us to play our full strength team and go for the win. None of this chopping and changing malarkey. Here is a fantastic chance to beat Aberdeen and get the chance to be in the Semi Finals of the CIS Cup.

Sure it's not the most prestigious of the Cups but it's one where we have a **** good chance of getting to the final.

I would be sorely disappointed if we didn't make the most of this chance to advance and thump Aberdeen in the process.

So what was the craic RIG - did our defence blow it or were we crap all over the joint ?

Defence shoddy. Lacking final penetration in the final third of the pitch.

Rig, please remind me, who scored for ICT tonight?  If the defence hadn't been so woeful, our goal might have been meaningful.

The phrase clutching at straws springs to mind. There was only one winner tonight. It was never going to be ICT sadly.

Rig, I ain't cluthching at any straw.  The bottom line is that our "defence" conceded 4 shoddy goals and therefore handed Aberdeen victory on a plate.  The deployment of Bayne had no bearing on the defence conceding these silly goals.

We were able in the dim and distant past to win games by one nil and this is something that we must be able to do again soon.