FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

next season strip?

Guest caleycallum

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest caley till AYE die

does anyone no what date the new strip is going to be launched and can we pre-order it?

sorry mate but that is minging.

wat do u think of the middlesboro top? thats made by errea. just change th red 2 blue n th white stripe in th middle 2 a red stripe with black or white pipin. i think that wuld b quite smart.

Guest caley till AYE die

boro' top is realy nice and i think one like that would be good,but stipes is the best design!

Guest Lauraness

that newcastle top is fecking disasterously abominablely pukely sickening!! shiite in other words....no thanks!!

Guest kingkojak

the geordie top is a feckin monstrosity!

usa top has some ICT potential - reckon the ICT/ basle colours in that design woould look smart

Guest CaleyInEurope

what about this then,

This is next seasons aldershot homekit, made by errea

But i would have in reverse whats red, blue and whats blue red, with black piping

Aldershot4367shop.jpg

Personally - if it were me, and I DID suggest this to the club when the photo of the 'alledged' new kit first emerged on the Internet, I would pressure ERREA into supplying 3 or 4 samples of the new strip so that the club could officially launch it ASAP .... OK, they may not physically get the stock until a later date, but they could get it onto the club shop site so that pre-orders could be taken ... if the final strip resembles the photo that was displayed (briefly) a few times, I think it will be our best selling top EVER.

Whats my basis for this ? ...... When the original online club shop was launched (3 seasons ago) all that was on it was a graphic representation of the new strip which was to be launched a few weeks later. Within the first 2 or 3 weeks, so many pre-orders were taken that the club had to order a load more from Errea just so they could have some to sell in the shop !!!

Personally - if it were me, and I DID suggest this to the club when the photo of the 'alledged' new kit first emerged on the Internet, I would pressure ERREA into supplying 3 or 4 samples of the new strip so that the club could officially launch it ASAP .... OK, they may not physically get the stock until a later date, but they could get it onto the club shop site so that pre-orders could be taken ... if the final strip resembles the photo that was displayed (briefly) a few times, I think it will be our best selling top EVER.

Whats my basis for this ? ...... When the original online club shop was launched (3 seasons ago) all that was on it was a graphic representation of the new strip which was to be launched a few weeks later. Within the first 2 or 3 weeks, so many pre-orders were taken that the club had to order a load more from Errea just so they could have some to sell in the shop !!!

Even though we are an SPL club I think our merchandising is still at a first division standard... hopefully this will improve soon because as you said we are missing out on potential sales by not looking ahead and preparing properly.

Don’t worry folks. I’m sure our Chief Executive type person has it all under control.

The man is a master of open communication and has never knowingly missed a commercial opportunity.

Can someone remind me what his name is again…… ? ? ?

:019: