FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

proctors luck

TSTtiger

got to feel for proctor today. thought he was immense , scored a cracker and his tackle that got him sent off probably secured the points along with frasers wondersave. all that and he's lost his place again  :029: well done though  :clapping03:

got to feel for proctor today. thought he was immense , scored a cracker and his tackle that got him sent off probably secured the points along with frasers wondersave. all that and he's lost his place again  :029: well done though  :clapping03:

sums it up perfectly, i really hope he retains his place upon his return from suspension, tokely now has a big job proving he is 1st choice

When Proctor was here the last time I, and many others, never rate the boy very highly.

What a change!

His performances since coming on for clydesdale Tokely have been magnificent.

Surely he will be back after his 1 game suspension. He is head and shoulders above Tokely in every department.

neksor

I agree CaleyD; Proc took one for the team. I am sure that would have been goal and it is reasonable to say that he secured us the points.

Rosco did some good stuf but for me Proc is now the man.

Lets face it; who in the SPL wouldn't love to Have Tokely, Wilson and Bayne on the bench as options?

Guest WynessLegend

I was delighted when Proctor resigned for the club -

and he has been immense in the past four games.

Still showing all the skill and technique, but he has also beefed up a bit and I am certain he will go on to be one of our best players of all time.

but he has also beefed up a bit

You think? I'm not so sure. I think he does fine in most challenges regardless of his current size/weight but a bit more "beef" wouldn't go amiss. Maybe send McGeady flying into the advertising boards next time  :004:

I think some people are being unfair on Tokely here.

Rossco has been playing in a 4-4-2 where he was expected to get up and down the wings, which he did pretty well - and inevitably sometimes got caught up the pitch.

Procco has looked good playing in a 4-5-1 where he is not expected to go on the attack or put crosses in, and so should seldom be caught out of position.

It is perhaps a case of the tactics working better rather than a change of player improving our fortunes. But a tough choice for the manager when they are both available.