FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT Supporters' Trust AGM

DJS

The AGM takes place next Thursday, 17th January at the ICT Social Club on Greig Street starting at 7.30pm.  New members are welcome to join the Trust on the night and existing members who have still to renew for this season can do so before the meeting starts.  The meeting will be followed by the now traditional football forum.  The exact make up of the panel will be confirmed in the next few days and posted here.

Pleased to now confirm that the panel will consist of

Malky Thomson - ICT Assistant Manager

David Dowling - Chairman of Clach and member of SFA Disciplinary Committee

Bryan Munro - ICT Programme Editor

Billy Urquhart - Legend

We have talked about that so that people can join via the website.  Not quite got around to that yet as far as I know.  Web site is now being looked at and you should see a few changes very shortly. (including updates of the board's sponsored slim  :001:)  We do have a few overseas members, so there must be a way.  You could do it via my paypal if that helps and I'll pass it on.

Actually I think you should just pop over with it.  :015:  No visits planned? 

Actually I think you should just pop over with it.  :015:  No visits planned? 

you never know ..... There's a certain event in September that we are hoping to attend but we are going to Cuba in June for our anniversary (hence the new "relaxed" signature) so it all depends on the cashflow.

Malky is disappointed he can't make it, but the change in training schedule with a Sunday game means he will now be at home on Thursday night.  He has however, promised to be 1st on the list for our next update meeting and forum.  We are very grateful to Mr Sutherland for stepping in.

Shame we won't have any representation now from the footballing side of the club, especially with it being the transfer window and some of the speculation flying around in regards to some players.....could have made for some interesting discussion.

Fair point, Caley D, but with this weekend's game on Sunday all the players and management have Thursday off this week.  Therefore, we didn't want to encroach on their time off.  However, DFS is never short of an interesting thing or two to say.

Indeed  :001: 

AGM had usual 'poor' AGM attendance, but you missed out on a good forum.  I think this might have been one of the best.  Good panel and good humour.  There was one quote stands out from the rest, but Grassa still isn't speaking to me from something I posted weeks ago, so I'm not going to be the one to spill the beans.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: