FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Favourite Photos you have taken

Scotty

not much point now .....but when we do our end of season site updates would users like us to incorporate some additional categories in the gallery ?

As it stands we will (hopefully) continue to have matchday galleries from Trevor,Gordon and Peter and we will also have a section for the rogues gallery and any ICT related events like nights out etc. Users will also be able to access a personal gallery but are there any other categories you would like to see added such as holiday photos, sceninc masterpieces or such like .... let us know.

note; we are changing gallery software so it will be far easier to use !!!

Loch Lomond - taken during Highland March 5 last year. Shame to sun wasn't out but still stunning.

And if you look right off in the distance you can see the Ferry as it crosses  :023:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Git....  :blah01:

Thats a beauty ! - it even makes Aberdeen look good

You get some quality sunsets towards winter time. That one was taken on 05/11/06. A wee while before we headed down to the beach for the fireworks. Incredible skyline. Looks like something out of Lord of the Rings.

Terrific sky. Photoshop?  :015: :015: :015: :015:

I wouldn't know how to make anything look like that in Photoshop! I need to get out with my camera again actually. Aberdeen itself doesn't often lend itself to great shots but out Deeside way is great for getting some snaps in.

Looking towards Inverness from Ardersier as the suns just getting ready to set. Taken just days ago.

You should have waited a bit longer to get a shot when the sun went further down. Might have looked even better  :003: