FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Favourite Photos you have taken

Scotty

The thread with Mantis' photo that appeared in Scotland on Sunday got me thinking ..... why not have a thread where we can all showcase photos that we have taken which we think are good ones ......

Heres the Mantis one: http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/spect...s-at.3757025.jp

and here is an effort from myself, and one from the missus.

Taken by me from inside Eilean Donan Castle looking out over the water

[attach=1]

Taken by the wife - Playa Arroyo beach in Jibacoa, Cuba. Looking forward to sitting in the same spot in June this year sipping a large mojito  :003:

[attach=2]

post-2-1202689187.jpg

post-8-1202689187.jpg

been going through some other folders and found a few more I like .......

Our first night in Cuba - a storm brews over our resort and the sky goes from dull pink to crimson in the space of a few minutes. 10 minutes later its warm, dry and humid again.

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

Still in Cuba .... the fishing village near our resort

[attach=3]

Still in Cuba .... no visit to Havana is complete without taking in the show at the Tropicana. We had seats right next to the stage, in fact on a couple of occasions while resting my arm on the edge of the stage, the dancers' feet were literally two inches from me .... add the 3 bottles of free rum they gave us at our table (between 6 of us) and we were feeling no pain  :003:

[attach=4]

Moving on .... to Copenhagen, I think these three are worthy of inclusion

The royal palaces from the water. I liked theway the polished surface of the boat gave me a great reflection.

[attach=5]

We walked through Tivoli Gardens at night and this 'clown' came out very scarily in the photo

[attach=6]

Finally, when leaving Copenhagen to travel to Stockholm, my wife took this picture of the train station .... there's something about the beams that look nice.

[attach=7]

post-2-1202750040.jpg

post-8-1202750040.jpg

post-8-1202750041.jpg

post-8-1202750042.jpg

post-8-1202750043.jpg

post-8-1202750044.jpg

post-8-1202750045.jpg

Did he really stand on that wing to take the shot?.....

:015: :015:

Nah.. just leant out the window mate.. we're tough up here!

the plane looks scarily close to the top of the mountain !

wrong Mantis !!!!

click ADDITIONAL OPTIONS at the bottom of the post box

[attach=1]

and then use the attach function to add a file from your computer.

[attach=2]

If it is an image it will show a thumbnail at the bottom of the post ... alternatively, you can use the inline attachment command somewhere in the post to show the image in a specific part of the message like I just did above here. The command is like this

[attach=x]

where x = the attachment order ... ie 1 for first picture, 2 for second pic etc.

note - images will be resized by the forum on the fly but we would prefer users to resize them to no wider than 600 first so the filesize of the actual thread is kept down.

post-2-1202760851.gif

post-8-1202760851_thumb.png

DSM01.gif_thumb

Stockholm 2 years ago (ruined by my ugly mug in it)

775186509a3002178904b665301844l.jpg

Earlier that day I was at the AIK v. Helsingbourgs game taking part in a stadium card display, but altered my yellow sheet to celebrate us beating rangers mere minutes before...

5483991a3085615050b856910527l.jpg