Andy Barrowman

MissICT

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could be the keeper that was being discussed on the Zibi thread.

Side Question......Anyone know if we can play "trialists" from other leagues that have already finished for the season?

had a look on teletext, looks like brewster has approached his agent but he supposedly has other offers.

brewster said: "i do not know how many clubs are in for him, but i do know i need goals in my team"

fair enough if you ask me

i always thought trialists could only be played within the host leagues transfer window, may be wrong though

As I posted in January - this is a replica situation to the John Rankin scenario - ICT wanted him in the transfer window but County clearly didnt want him to leave this season. A "behind the scenes" pre contract gentlemens agreement was made and now they are trying to mke it look totally above board by giving him a trial.

As I posted in January - this is a replica situation to the John Rankin scenario - ICT wanted him in the transfer window but County clearly didnt want him to leave this season. A "behind the scenes" pre contract gentlemens agreement was made and now they are trying to mke it look totally above board by giving him a trial.

I'd love to think you are right, as I think Barrowman would be a great signing (especially for free).

Alas, i'd be amazed if he wasn't snapped up by another SPL team...

According to papers today he may stay at County. He is going to decide over the next couple of weeks what is best for his career. He is not going to be co-ersed into signing as a bench warmer so is looking for guarantee's that he'll get regular football.

Guest spruceyboy

well i think brew should try his best 2 sign barrowman as im sure he cant be any worse than what we have 2 watch these days in terms of players who will score goals so if we could get any half decent player on a free transfer they would be as wel at geting a shot never know they might score more goals !!!!1

Guest Highlandnewbie

I can't believe you guys are getting so worked up about this guy. He has had an amazing season, no doubting that but he categorically did not have the credentials to play, never mind establish himself, in the Kilmarnock first team. I'd love to be wrong but i think that he's found his level with ross county especially as they've just been promoted

sorry to rain on your parade!  :016:

I've seen him playing for County and there's no doubt he's a good player. I have to say that we'll be very lucky to sign him. Weren't there rumours he'd been snapped up by the Hibees ?

Guest birdog

I am not sure Barrowman would be such a good signing, there is a world of difference between banging goals in in the second division compared to banging them in in the SPL.

I think you can include Clyde as a Junior team anyway  :004:

That said, anyone catch their result today? What a come back and McSwegan scored as well!

That said, anyone catch their result today? What a come back and McSwegan scored as well!

Little unfair there RiG considering we pipped them at the post to get to SPL.

The point I was trying to make was Imrie came from much lower leagues to SPL and is now slotting in fine so why shouldn't Barrowman.

Guest birdog

The point I was trying to make was Imrie came from much lower leagues to SPL and is now slotting in fine so why shouldn't Barrowman.

Imrie showed some class in SFL 1, Barrowman has not.

Barrowman's record for County in SFL 2 league games. Played 33 including subs appearances Goals= 24.

Barrowman's record for QOS in SFL 1 league games. Played 24 incl sub appearances Goals=1

If he struggles to score in the first division how is he going to cope in the SPL. I cannot say for sure, can you? and do you really think he is worth the time and money needed to be spent on him? IMO we should be chasing bigger targets.

Source

I'll stick my tongue in your cheek next time Alex if it makes it more obvious  :003:

Imrie showed some class in SFL 1, Barrowman has not.

Barrowman's record for County in SFL 2 league games. Played 33 including subs appearances Goals= 24.

Barrowman's record for QOS in SFL 1 league games. Played 24 incl sub appearances Goals=1

If he struggles to score in the first division how is he going to cope in the SPL. I cannot say for sure, can you? and do you really think he is worth the time and money needed to be spent on him? IMO we should be chasing bigger targets.

Source

if he,s that crap,why are hibs and dons after him then?