• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Aboynamedsue

Quote FROM Caley100

Fecks sake the season only finished for us last saturday!!! :029:   do you think they might have a well deserved break?

Calm yourself , it WAS yer man Barrowman who said he'd let ICT know his plans by Thursday .

Just a wee bit unsure WHICH Thursday    OK

Barrowman will be quitting County.

Aye but it says in todays Courier he's still considering a move back down south but ICT are still in the equation & he'll let Brew know his plans when he comes back from his Jollys

So much for letting us know BEFORE his jollys eh  :-

He'l be like every other footballer and go where the wages are, and what we can offer will easily be matched/doubled elsewhere.

I doubt he will come to us, he's had plenty of time to know of our interest and to think about moving here and if he was to he would have said by now!

lets just face it, he's going elsewhere and Brewster has nothing else in sight  :007:

He'l be like every other footballer and go where the wages are, and what we can offer will easily be matched/doubled elsewhere.

I doubt he will come to us, he's had plenty of time to know of our interest and to think about moving here and if he was to he would have said by now!

lets just face it, he's going elsewhere and Brewster has nothing else in sight  :007:

Totally agree - reckon he'll be heading for the central belt id say.

I think County are getting tired of us robbing all their best assets to! :021:

I wouldn't be so sure he'll head to the central belt.  He's had a poor time with clubs in the south and may fancy working with a manager who is/was a striker.  Also look at the amount of players that we have taken on who have performed poorly and then come to ICT and resurect thier careers.

Anyway I'm sure we'll find out soon enough

:tongue04: Sherry is good Manfer.

There are two types of Sherry--one is from Jerez and the other is from Nazi. There are both types in Portugal so I go to a Portuguese restaurant in Maple Ridge which serves both but is it ever expensive, the Real Mackay like. The waitress is efficient, smiley and always gets a big tip  because my wife always pays the bill , me having an aversion to tipping and all. Blackmail , that's what it is.

One  sherry is coloured  white and the other is off-colour.

My type is...scarlet ....as in Port wine.Which is a cousin of Sherry who comes from Jerry who was the one who stayed in Portugal after the war ended, met her mother and was so smitten that he forsook sardine fishing for grape treading in a vat. This lead to ....

OMG, it's so boring on here tonight  :yawn01: "Can anyone rid me of this troublesome priest..?"

Back to the sherry then ....

If Barrowman has got half a brain then he would know that ICT is a good career move,even if he can get a bit more cash in the short term elsewhere.

We were only a couple of goals short of scoring the most goals outwith the OF this season,so Barrowman would certainly get his fair share of goal scoring opportunities.

Looking back at Craig Dargos career I now believe it must have been the quality of the pass from the rest of the team that gave him such a high goal tally, the amount of goals he has scored for St Mirren this season  backs this theory up.

So if Barrowman was to sign for us, 2 years from now he could be earning serious money with a big English club but he has to prove himself at a higher level first and I don't think he would get a better chance to shine elsewhere than at ICT.