FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ryder Cup

I must say I am disappointed, but not surprised, at Faldo's two wild card picks. It was pretty clear that he had given them both the 'unofficial' nod before they went off this week , chasing the big money in the US. If they had both gone to Gleneagles to fight for their places via the European Tour, I would have had more respect for them. Omitting Darren Clarke is a sin, and personally I would have had Monty with him. But Faldo is always nothing if not contraversial. Its a pity in my view that his undoubted skill on the golf course is countered bya total lack of personality and even humour. The Americans must be loving it to see our team without Monty and Clarke. I just hope the added confidence it will undoubtedly give the US is not our undoing in Kentucky.

Tough call regarding Darren Clarke but reckon Monty would have caused more disharmony within the team than he is currently worth given his petulant outbursts at Poulter and sly digs at Faldo ,(who i am no great fan of but he is the captain) Now the team is picked i hope they get on with the job of kicking they Yankee asses!!

BRING IT ON..........

reckon Monty would have caused more disharmony within the team than he is currently worth

Dead right he would if Faldo had had the nerve to picked such an an overweight, out of shape species with 44DD Manboobs! I think it's a complete disgrace that this Billy Bunter character should have made millions out of an activity in whose classification as a sport he must create significant doubt. If he's worried about his game, he shoud go on a diet.

Edited by Charles Bannerman

an overweight, out of shape species with 44DD Manboobs! I think it's a complete disgrace that this Billy Bunter character should have made millions out of an activity in whose classification as a sport he must create significant doubt. If he's worried about his game, he shoud go on a diet.

Untill i got to the bit about making millions i thought you were havin a dig at me their Charles !!!

(before anyone else say's it )