FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Midden Smileymometer

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

ESSON :D :D :rotflmao: :thumb04: Thank **** fer Esson - he saved us from a feckin drubbing - It is a pity that he isnt more infectious in his enthusiasm to many in front of him.

PROCTOR :018: ;) :lol: Good first half but faded. Looks the part already and Rosscoe is going to have a fight on his hands.

MCGUIRE :015: Clearly at least a half stone overweight and not match fit - left for dead fer the goal and sluggish throughout - simply wasnt ready to return.

GRANTY :D :P :021: Does the business but he is no longer the rock that he was - I swear his head went down in the later part of the second half.

HASTINGS :D :D :D Shock horror - I thought that he had one of his better performances - still dodgy in recovery mode but at least he looked like he had the passion fer the battle.

COWIE :D Indifferent and looked disinterested but where was he being played - **** knows - it looks like he has his thoughts in the future - its either Brew goes or Cowie goes.

BLACK :D :D :D The one player who looked like he could make a difference - and he gets hooked again.

IMRIE :D :D Hot and cold - another frustrating episode in the inconsistent story.

ROONEY :D :D :D Gave it his best and put himself about - should have equalised which may ahev made a difference to him and us.

BARROWMAN :D :D Just doesnt hit it off with Cowie - played too feckin deep for a goal poacher.

ROYSTER :D :D Did nowt

RORY :D :D :D Actually made a few neat touches when he came home but he has less pace than Niculae.

ZANDER :D :D Should have been on a lot earlier if that was the ploy.

And now lets look at the tictacs or the lack of them - to be continued :D

What the **** was Brewster doing yesterday - That was as bad as I have seen - we were woeful, totally lacking in any passion or togetherness.

He plays 4-5-1 at home and switches to 4-4-2 away - give me a feckin break - we dont have two feckin strikers who can play together away from home and our strength is defending and hitting on the break.

So he says that Proctor is the central defender of the future and sticks him doggedly in central defence - back comes a totally unfit McGuire and he shunts him to his rightful position at right back - a bit of "I told you so" there but more proof of the sheer pig headedness of Brew. Why did he play Duff at full back against Killie - why didnt he just swop them then and played them both yesterday ?

McGuire was so clearly unfit - why was he ever started ? Or is it a ploy of Brew to get rid of another legend - I fear that Rosscoe will get the same treatment as Denzil and Bazza.

Munro also looks jaded and thank **** fer the gob of Esson.

So Brew loves playing Cowie and Imrie on the wrong foot - but he plays them throughout on their favoured foot - why the sudden change of mind ? Fan Power or has the feckin penny dropped. And either Cowie has switched off (which is indefensible) or is he just confused and bemused. I defy anyone to explain to me what role Don Cowie was given yesterday . It appeared to change every 10 minutes and Don looked to have given up the ghost.

And Ian Black must be absolutely stunned - Don Cowie and Imrie are both having feckin mares and he gets hooked !!!

And why play Russel and Blackie together - almost in a feckin line - Russel is one of the best hole players in Scotland not a feckin playmaker - then he takes on Royster and plays him in front of Russell but lets Russel take the main role ??

And then we go up front - what was he doing cos they got in each others road. Rooney should be the grafter and Barrowman should just be on the last man if ya ever play two which isnt our away from home style anyway.

And what has happened to the Golden Boy Gary Wood - he is benched and then Rory jumps in front of him. If I was any of those strikers I would be cheessed off and baffled.

And should the subs not have been made a lot earlier ?

So Brew remains clueless - he has lost the fans and he has clearly lost the players - it must be evident to even the densest Board member that we are falling apart and there is no spirit. I suggest that theplayers are bemused and have given up already on Brewster - if he was a real man he would put in his notice as the situation is now beyond repair - or he will make our job of staying up too much of an effort.

Yesterday was without doubt a new low. I don't think anyone of those players (esson aside) deserve a smiley rating of more than :rotflmao: :thumb04: and those who get that would be for effort not quality. I have to disagree with you on Proctor I thought he looked clueless yesterday. He has basically no positional awareness at all and tokely has t be straight back in next week. A special mention does go to Cowie though, who seems to be too busy thinking how good he is and where he will get a move to. He needs a right kick up the backside. We have nobody who can change a game, well we have Barry but not for much longer.

Whoops DUNCAN :018: :rotflmao: :thumb04: Another who looked like he was trying.

As fer Proctor - I would say that he DOESNT deserve to oust Tokely - YET - but he probably will due to the perceptions of Brewster.

Mantis - good tackle but Denzil pushed it too wide !!