FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fixture list

cal234ey

According to sky sports news our opening game is at home to Celtic.

Edited by themann4thejob
removing copy of fixtures to ensure we have the copyright in place prior to publication.

That'll be us having a 12.30/12.45pm kick off then, as it looks like the most likely to be on Sky/ESPN.

I'll be getting back from the Sweden v. Scotland game the day before, so I'll probably watch this on the telly with a few beers.

I just knew we would get a tough start.

Exciting start against Celtic and would be nice to get some tv money on the opening weekend but i haven't missed the daft kick off times.

I'm delighted to get Celtic first game... new manager, they don't know what to expect and we can make it a cup final for our first game (TV coverage is for sure).... if we manage the impossible then we have a massive advantage over the rest..

Can't wait to see Hayes up against Naylor he'll have him in knots.

I'm sure that's just some new casual gear that the players have. If that was the kit.. would look faaar too like we were attempting a 'Rangers' look this season.. therefor I hope to f**k it's nothing like that.

I think Celtic is a good start. Hopefuly it'll be a sell out.

Wonder why were away to Dundee utd on a sunday :D

Probably something to do with their European games being midweek...?

Wouldn't mind it being on the telly though :)