Central Belt Ramblers

Govan Jaggie - ya aint answering yer mobile - is ma room at the Govan Hilton available ? Are we beginning our wee march at Brechins or in Central Weegieland ? King Beastie and his beautiful Shetland pony make it four of us so far. What about the rest of the MOB reunion ? Where are we drinking before the game ? Hope the rest of the wee boys from Inverness are going to join the drunken middle age revellers - IHE dons the kilt fer the first time this season - and we are going to feckin drink and drink and drink and sing and sing and sing and sing and drink and drink and drink and sing at the Brechins saturday nite karaoke and drink and drink and drink.

Bring it feckin on !! :thumb04: :018: :rotflmao:

Hope the rest of the wee boys from Inverness are going to join the drunken middle age revellers.

There will indeed be a fair few ;)

We are going to feckin drink and drink and drink and sing and sing and sing and sing and drink and drink and drink and sing at the Brechins saturday nite karaoke and drink and drink and drink.

Bring it feckin on !! :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

I echo those sentiments :lol:

First away game i've been to since Hearts, can't wait for this weekend!

And lets revive Sloop John B:

We come on the HMS Sneck

We lie drunk on the deck

From Inverness town we did roam

Drinking all night

Got into a fight

We feel so broke up

We want to go home

So let me go home, let me go home

This is the best trip I've ever been on

followed by O2B. :rotflmao: