FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

21st Century Schizoid Man

Naelifts

A title sure to draw the attention of our more senior readership I am sure.

I spent a perversely enjoyable 90 mins on Saturday afternoon cocooned between an elderly sage from Aberdeen and a passionate and voluble Invernessian. The latter provided a colourful commentary for the spectacle in front of us. Hardly a feast of silky skills and glorious interplay it was indeed deserving of some of the RICH and varied adjectives delivered. A veritable thesaurus of condemnation and criticism was hurled forth by this increasingly hoarse and irate spectator. Blood pressures were reaching critical levels when in the 97th windswept and sodden moment the referee did the humane thing and blew for full time. As if a switch had been thrown my neighbours' demeanour became that of the silent vanquished..........without hope. We parted company.

Within the hour I was listening to an eloquent, level-headed,rational,articulate and good humoured gentleman engaging Jim Traynor in an intelligent and rounded discussion on ICT's current plight.

Could this have been the same man? What metamorphisis had taken place? Were drugs involoved?

This truly was a 21st Century Schizoid Man

PS For those who didn't hear him, JT said that he thought that CB would get until the end of the season or until we were well detached....................hope he is wrong!

If only CB could manage half as well as you write, we'd be top of the table! Why don't you give him a call and ask if you can write his team talks :rotflmao:

I sincerely hope JT is wrong about the timing as well. Will the board take notice though even if every football writer in Scotland, including those like Graham Spiers, point out we've got no chance with him?

I thought we had a chance at the start of the game - how wrong could I be. From optimism to zero in 60 minutes.

PS Didn't realise The Mantis was from Aberdeen, learn something new every day...

Nah.. he meant that other old bald git... Donview ( Mike) who hails from Aberdeen.

' This truly was a 21st Century Schizoid Man '

Hmmm... i'm in two minds how to take that my good friend? on the other hand i might have to kill you.

Well Scotty came up with a recording of some stuff from Traynor the other week. Any chance of getting a recording of this as BIG RICH came on just seconds after I got out the car.

Traynor Comments: http://caleythistleonline.com/images/stori...-09/traynor.mp3

Richard's Call: http://caleythistleonline.com/images/stori...-09/richard.mp3

Within the hour I was listening to an eloquent, level-headed,rational,articulate and good humoured gentleman engaging Jim Traynor in an intelligent and rounded discussion on ICT's current plight.

He even managed to get away with "pishing rain" on the radio :rotflmao: