FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

IAN BLACK

Ok another repeat thread but interesting that it hasnt been brought up.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF PUTTING HIM ON THE BENCH WITH NO EVIDENT INTENTION OF BRINGING HIM ON ?

- THAT IS THREE FECKIN GAMES NOW :rotflmao:

YESTERDAY WE MAY HAVE SAVED THE GAME IF WE HAD AN ALTERNATIVE.

BUT HE WENT DOWN IN MY ESTIMATION YESTERDAY WHEN HE APPEARED TO SPEND MORE TIME BONDING WITH THE JAM TART SUPPORT.

HE COULD HAVE CHANGED THE GAME YESTERDAY - EITHER PLAY HIM or OFFLOAD HIM or BANISH HIM TO THE RESERVES.

Sorry Gillian - This one comes from the head and the heart.

He may be on numbered time at ICT but he is still a key player and will be totally committed to the cause of keeping us up.

To not play him is simply foolish as our present squad lacks enough quality as it is.

What a **** Black was being yesterday, ignoring our support and applauding the Hearts lot.

I don't care if he's going to them in the summer or whenever, until then he should be, in my opinion, 100% committed to ICT until he leaves.

Guest BillyOceansXI

I think its time for Black to move on. With the new manager coming in he should be playing guys who he can keep on for next season. Playing a team round Black won't work if in 6 months hes off and we need to start again in finding a good MC. Hopefully Hearts come in and offer some cash for Black at the last minute.

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

its fecking pointless putting black on the bench, hes one of our best players and he would of wanted to impress his futher team.

I think its time for Black to move on. With the new manager coming in he should be playing guys who he can keep on for next season. Playing a team round Black won't work if in 6 months hes off and we need to start again in finding a good MC. Hopefully Hearts come in and offer some cash for Black at the last minute.

He should be playing the team to keep us up. If he doesn't there'll be a lot more players moving on than Black. Plus, if we got a chance to sign Wayne Rooney til the end of the season, would we turn it down 'coz he won't be playing next year?

I'm looking forward to a certain poster coming on and telling us that Blackie is an absolute angel, butter wouldn't melt, and everthing is other people's fault.

Black is an absolute angel - butter wouldn't melt, and it's all other people's fault...

Guest jumpship

Ok another repeat thread but interesting that it hasnt been brought up.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF PUTTING HIM ON THE BENCH WITH NO EVIDENT INTENTION OF BRINGING HIM ON ?

- THAT IS THREE FECKIN GAMES NOW :rotflmao:

YESTERDAY WE MAY HAVE SAVED THE GAME IF WE HAD AN ALTERNATIVE.

BUT HE WENT DOWN IN MY ESTIMATION YESTERDAY WHEN HE APPEARED TO SPEND MORE TIME BONDING WITH THE JAM TART SUPPORT.

HE COULD HAVE CHANGED THE GAME YESTERDAY - EITHER PLAY HIM or OFFLOAD HIM or BANISH HIM TO THE RESERVES.

Sorry Gillian - This one comes from the head and the heart.

Agreed mate .

ICT should just let hin go for nowt . :thumb04:

Put yourself in his position. Dropped last week, dropped this week. Ian Black has been treated like dirt over the last few weeks. If it was me I'd probably show the exact same contempt.

EXACTLY, however not quite accurate, he DID acknowledge the ICT fans for their support, and I quote from someone very close to him" Perhaps the fans are now beginning to see what is happening and I can do nothing to help unless I get on the park", but I agree the way we have treated him is a disgrace, and they are his future Bread and Butter, but WE, OR SHOULD I SAY THE BOARD have put him in this position, as IHE says PLAY HIM, LET HIM GO, OR DROP HIM FROM THE TEAM, what Decent player who is looking at this is going to come to us, someone who has given us his all is treated like sh*** NOT anyone, but I continue to say we demand a meeting with Black get his side, he certainly isn@t afrain to say it as it is, are we all that stupid that we don't see it as it is, HE DARES to SPEAK OUT, the training is shi** I am knackered etc etc then Wham dropped, ask him what he wants to do, and I repeat again if we hadn't insulted him with the NEW offer he would still BE HERE, and I promises I WILL DIVULGE shortly the details.If I did so now my info would stop.

I'm looking forward to a certain poster coming on and telling us that Blackie is an absolute angel, butter wouldn't melt, and everthing is other people's fault.

Would that be me?

and he is no angel, but are you that stupid you can't see the wood before the trees, ask yourself.

Guest NoseyJambo

What a **** Black was being yesterday, ignoring our support and applauding the Hearts lot.

I don't care if he's going to them in the summer or whenever, until then he should be, in my opinion, 100% committed to ICT until he leaves.

You cannot possibly justify that statement!

Were you at the accies game?

Did you hear the pelters he got then? Despite only being from a minority, in his eyes it was from the caley fans no doubt. Now the rest of the fans are in uproar over him clapping his future fans, he won't stand and slag him rotten for furthering his career.

Edited by CaleyD

Some posts on this topic have been removed as they fall into the category of "rumour" or cross the line into player/staff personal lives.

Once the moderation team have had the chance to review the posts they may be deleted permanently or re-instated in the relevant area of the site.

If you have any issue with these actions then please PM me and do not take this thread off-topic by discussing them on here.

I posted on here when he signed his pre-contract that we should get shot of him and take any cash Hertz had to offer , whats the point in having him when his hearts not in it any more ?

I too posted the same thing. Its just crazy to keep someone who clearly is not interested in us anymore. I'm really surprised we haven't got shot of him in the transfer window!

I think the fact that Hearts don't have two pennies to rub together and are desperate to shift a couple of players to get some money in might be more of a factor than the club necessarily being desperate to hold on to him (although I think we should be).

At the end of the day he is either in serious contention for the team or he is not. I agree with IHE who said that when Gatheussi went off, Rossco should have gone to RB and we could have slotted Black into the midfield rather than bring Proctor on. Black's own comments in the papers made it quite plain that he was determined to show what he could do if he actually got on the pitch so leaving him festering on the bench was a mistake IMHO.

If we are going to play him, then lets do that. If we are not, and he is going to warm the bench then sort something out with Hearts and let him go. He is of no use to us kicking his heels on the bench ..... and his contribution to the team is evident by the fact that he is so far ahead in the POY rankings that we could almost declare him as the POY already !!!!!

I think the fact that Hearts don't have two pennies to rub together and are desperate to shift a couple of players to get some money in might be more of a factor than the club necessarily being desperate to hold on to him (although I think we should be).

I'm sure that's right. If Hearts had been able to make us a decent offer we would have taken it.

Its just crazy to keep someone who clearly is not interested in us anymore.

Dont think he isnt interested - but he is not a player that should be sitting on the bench and we all know that. Play him or let him go. end of story.