The Board

:018:

If we do stay up I'm quite sure the board will be very quick to point out that the majority of the support wanted Robbo to get the job.

If Butcher then goes on to take ICT towards or even into a top six finish next season, you'd have to say they made a good decision with his appointment...

Loads of "ifs" there JB - Hopefully will all bear fruit - Of Course Butcher is a good appointment - I actually think that the Board have finally learned from the whole ridiculous chaos - Read my posts - It is about what went on before that I am harping on about.

Maybe you should get off yer feckin high horse. It's boring. You want to blame the board for everything Brewster did, yet magically it is not to their credit that they acted, signed 7 players and got a better manager in. It was all down to you, apparently. Well done.

You should read the posts as well !! Brewster made a total mess of it on the park and in the dressing room - most posters are blaming Brewster outright - the Board backed him - didnt they ? They acted ?!! - They had no feckin choice - They made atotal erse of it. Signing 7 players was an act of face saving and club saving desperation - perhaps we shouldnt have got rid of so many or bought so badly prior to this window. All I am saying is that the Board have made a feckin total mess of the last 18 months.

But thanks fer the accolade - I feel that my efforts did bring about change and it is nice to be heralded fer once.

Seven new players in and a new high profile manager. Great business from the board. I don't expect a certain poster to agree with my comments but it is easier for me as I am not carrying a giant chip on my shoulder. :rotflmao:
:lol:

Again agreed - Read the feckin post - great business - and did they do great business before that ? Were you happy with the manner in which they conducted themselves ? Was DS correct in publically chastising the support and the Trust ? Have they not made several major mistakes ? Did we not have to almost go into the mire before decisions were made ? You need a chip implanted in yer tunnel visioned brain. :thumb04: :015: :D ;) :P

So look at my two posts again ya trio of numpties - look at what i am saying and what I am asking fer. I hoped that the Board had learned some harsh lessons and they can learn from Butcher as well. They have ostracised themselves from the support and it is THEY that should be doing something constructive to repair it.

And wouldnt it be nice if we had just a modicum of remorse publically proclaimed. Not much chance of that - or is there ?

Most satisfying replies - As a master in the art of smileyography - it is a well known fact that smileys are only utilised when the poster knows that they have no logical or structured response to offer.

What a pity that the erselickers cant decipher the content and context of my posts. But again that is the essence of tunnel vision.

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: Steady on old boy - youll have a feckin coronary.

But just for the numpties - Uncle Johndo will try to break this doen into simpler terminology. :015:

Lets have another little look at the opening post children:

" May I suggest that EXTREME pressure is applied by this forum, Boardroom Banter and the Supporters Trust to request an explanation of the events of the last month and an "apology" to the Supporters Trust and the fans in regard to the suggestion that they were going to stick with Brewster and that the fans were creating problems and were acting in the detrimental interest of the club. "

So - Would the Board or a representative care to explain what has happened in January - in regard to the initial support of Mr Brewster and the provision of funds to him to buy new players - and then the decision to part company with him.

So - would Mr Sutherland care to return to his statements to the media regarding the Trust and the fans - in the light of the club changing their tact and taking a route which was the one advocated by the fans who he criticised.

So children - no mention of sacking the board - no mention of specific individuals - no mention of the signings - no mention of Butcher - no mention of the performance of Brewster.

And the second rant was a request to return to a more open and honest communication with the support in a manner that would heal some wounds and go a long way to instilling a "togetherness" factor.

Perhaps a banner saying - Admit your mistakes - You are only human - and eat some humble pie - would suffice.

So - would Mr Sutherland care to return to his statements to the media regarding the Trust and the fans - in the light of the club changing their tact and taking a route which was the one advocated by the fans who he criticised.

I would also wish Mr Sutherland to confirm whether he was speaking on his own behalf or on behalf of the club in making an apparent undignified personal attack on the representative of the Trust for simply attempting, in conjunction with the other elected and appointed office bearers of the Trust, to seek the views of the supporters. This surely is what the Trust is there to do?

If he was speaking on behalf of the club, perhaps the board would like to advise why a person appearing neither to be a Director, Empoyee or Agent of the club was speaking on their behalf? A shareholder major or other surely has no such entitlement to speak for or on behalf of the club.

I would however wish these questions and many others to be held off until the summer when hopefully we may have managed to drag ourselves out of the mess that we have been forced into by the apparent lack of action by the Board.

I can get that drift and despite what some of the numpties on here think - I would agree that there are many more questions to be asked but now is not the time. But I do seriously believe that a brief statement would go a long way to mend some of the broken ties which have developed between the club and the support.

Would it not only bring back some "trust" if we enjoyed a wee slice of humble pie. Who knows - we may even be surprised by the rationale offered ?

By being silent they are actually promoting their guilt.

Blah blah board blah blah muppets blah blah blah if only blah blah apology blah blah blah me me me

:rotflmao:

When you get down off the mountain top, maybe you can get your toys back in the pram

:thumb04: :018: ;) :lol:

:015: Yet another example of a numpty not being able to have a polite debate - and all that he can muster is personal abuse. That heavens I have developed into a more mature and non confrontative poster.

And :D where exactly does it say muppets in my opening post - ya feckin muppet :P :D :D :021: :D

Guest WynessLegend

Blah blah board blah blah muppets blah blah blah if only blah blah apology blah blah blah me me me

:thumb04:

When you get down off the mountain top, maybe you can get your toys back in the pram

:018: ;) :lol: :015:

:D Yet another example of a numpty not being able to have a polite debate - and all that he can muster is personal abuse. That heavens I have developed into a more mature and non confrontative poster.

And :rotflmao: where exactly does it say muppets in my opening post - ya feckin muppet :D :P :021: :D :D

But in this case the "numpty" is dead right.

:D

:rotflmao: :D :thumb04: :018:

;) Yet another example of a numpty not being able to have a polite debate - and all that he can muster is personal abuse. That heavens I have developed into a more mature and non confrontative poster.

And :lol: where exactly does it say muppets in my opening post - ya feckin muppet :015: :D :P :021: :D

But in this case the "numpty" is dead right.

Thank you fer your support - I am glad that some doubting posters like yerself are now seeing that my mission was the best way to move forward.

RESPECT to Wyness Legend :D