FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Killie Game

Guest tattyshaw

Guest tattyshaw

whits the latest with the game, there are quite a few buses coming up from killie and don't know if roads are going to be shut, can anyone shed any light on whether the game is going to be a goer or not, Do not fancy coming up on a tuesday night if it is postponed.

Guest tattyshaw

Dont think you need to worry mate. Only the English that cant cope with an inch of snow. Forecast is ok for the weekend.

Cheers pal lookking forward to a guid day oot, we're leaving at 8 so should be up in tim e for a guid few bevvys

Dont think you need to worry mate. Only the English that cant cope with an inch of snow. Forecast is ok for the weekend.

Cheers pal lookking forward to a guid day oot, we're leaving at 8 so should be up in tim e for a guid few bevvys

take care and not over do it, the dazzlers are getting quite harsh these days

even saw a bus of rangers fans stopped in jan was well funny

whits the latest with the game, there are quite a few buses coming up from killie and don't know if roads are going to be shut, can anyone shed any light on whether the game is going to be a goer or not, Do not fancy coming up on a tuesday night if it is postponed.

After hundreds of your fans have made a long and treacherous journey, the game will start only to be abandoned after 28 minutes because it turns out the home team didn't switch on the USH. No wait....

Hi folks,

Just wondering if there is going to be a pitch inspection any time today...or is that being to pessimistic? Slightly worried Killie fan...

Hi folks,

Just wondering if there is going to be a pitch inspection any time today...or is that being to pessimistic? Slightly worried Killie fan...

Don't worry about the pitch it'll be fine. It's the roads that'll feck you lot up, I would hate to be traveling back down through the Slochd and Drumochter at that time of night but if you want to take the risk feel free. Just take a shovel and blankets, and don't leave your engine running when you get stuck as the snow will block your exhaust and carbon monoxide poisoning will get you. Enjoy the match :rotflmao:

Bet the ferry passengers dont get the same level of assistance as you dish out to visitors to Inverness. :rotflmao:

I work in the engine room mate, don't take too much to do with the punters with the exception of blimping via CCTV.

After hundreds of your fans have made a long and treacherous journey, the game will start only to be abandoned after 28 minutes because it turns out the home team didn't switch on the USH. No wait....

Can honestly say that I was so angry that night, and I am a Killie fan who lives only 5 miles from the ground, you guys were treated disgracefully that day and the game should have been cancelled in the morning to save you from travelling.

oh, but that was with the USH switched ON!!!!!!!!

I am sure you dont still bear us a grudge :rotflmao:

http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News...1548255,00.html

Games still on and no pitch inspection planned.

Its the roads that would lead to the game being off not the pitch. The A9 has been open and fine today but it was shut for a while yesterday morning between Aviemore ad Inverness so suppose it depends on the weather overnight, but most likely the roads will be open and game will be on.

Edited by Joe DiMaggio

Slochd and Drumochter look entertaining to get past just now on the traffic cams :rotflmao:

Condition: Drifting Snow Description: Traffic still moving - police patrolling. Route: A9 Location: Between Slochd & Carrbridge (Aviemore) Last Updated: 07 Feb 2009 - 09:14 From traffic Scotland

Those camera shots look pretty horrendous though.

Hope tattieshaw,KBP and their mates did the sensible thing and stayed in Killie or at least took my advice on the survival kits :thumb04:

Slochd and Drumochter look entertaining to get past just now on the traffic cams :rotflmao:

Condition: Drifting Snow Description: Traffic still moving - police patrolling. Route: A9 Location: Between Slochd & Carrbridge (Aviemore) Last Updated: 07 Feb 2009 - 09:14 From traffic Scotland

Those camera shots look pretty horrendous though.

Hope tattieshaw,KBP and their mates did the sensible thing and stayed in Killie or at least took my advice on the survival kits :thumb04:

Passed by the ground just before 1pm

1 degrees showing in car, pitch looks fine but may be a bit wet, no snow, we had a light snow shower but the sun is out again, the car park has a lot of puddles in it, so no hard frost over night.