FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rooney

rovercaley

I wonder what's the story with Rooney not getting a start? Surely he has shown he is the one to score for us when the ball is put in the box.

He just hasn't had the same amount of chances as the other strikers. I would have thought with Barrowman being out Rooney would have got the start but no. I have looked at the stats and looking at them he is scoring every 2 games when you break the mins down. Now look at Barrowman and the other strikers - it just doesn't make sense - Hopefully Butcher will start to look at the stats and give him his chance. Great result for I.C.T and am looking forward to Dundee.

Edited by themann4thejob

I wonder what's the story with rooney not getting a start? Surely he has shown he is the one to score for us when the ball is put in the box.

He just has'nt got the same amount of chance's as the other stricker's . I would have thought with Barrowman being out Rooney would have got the start but no. I have looked at the stats and looking at them he is scoring every 2 games when you break the mins down. Now look at Barrowman and the other strickers - it just does,nt make sence - Hopefully Butcher will start to look at the stat's and give him his chance. Great result for I.C.T and am looking forward to Dundee

Hey mate I think you're spelling and comas and that must be about as bad as mine! :rotflmao:

I wonder what's the story with rooney not getting a start? Surely he has shown he is the one to score for us when the ball is put in the box.

He just has'nt got the same amount of chance's as the other stricker's . I would have thought with Barrowman being out Rooney would have got the start but no. I have looked at the stats and looking at them he is scoring every 2 games when you break the mins down. Now look at Barrowman and the other strickers - it just does,nt make sence - Hopefully Butcher will start to look at the stat's and give him his chance. Great result for I.C.T and am looking forward to Dundee

Hey mate I think you're spelling and comas and that must be about as bad as mine! :thumb04:

:rotflmao: