Club Shop

Kylef

Does the club shop at the stadium and/or Eastgate have the same stuff that you can buy on the online store, or is it online only?

Also do they have the same price deals?

Edited by Kylef

Guest Muir-Jaggie

its better to go into the club shop at the stadium. They can help you out alot more. The shop in the eastgate doesnt have alot of things in it just home top, away, shorts, watch etc.... Am not to sure about the shop online. Theres some times new stuff in the shop for a few weeks and its not on the website.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

what about prices? see they half %50 off the tracksuit and the away top? do those carry to the shops or just online?

online i dont no

the shop in the eastgate gets some of the money if you buy anything to do with ICT so i think it would be up to them if the take something off there products

just pop in to the club shop next time your in ness or on saturday at killie game

i have the away top with hastings (16) on the back but i am thinking about getting a smaller 1 since i've lost the xmas weight. i think away tops are ?20???

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I believe that the shop in Eastgate closed in February.

ZOO CLOSED DOWN!!!!! :rotflmao:

No, Zoo is still going, they're just not selling Caley Thistle stuff.

Why?????

darnit!! i was up a february in sunday and never went in! now i plan on buying the stuff they close down!

muir-jaggie - online they have the away tops for ?20, but they only have XXXL or XXXXL so i wanted a L which is why im wondering if it is just online they are ?20, or if that carries on to the club shop. no one been in recently and noticed?

Guest Muir-Jaggie

darnit!! i was up a february in sunday and never went in! now i plan on buying the stuff they close down!

muir-jaggie - online they have the away tops for ?20, but they only have XXXL or XXXXL so i wanted a L which is why im wondering if it is just online they are ?20, or if that carries on to the club shop. no one been in recently and noticed?

i'll check in the shop 2mor and get back to ya

some guy! cheers! i should be up for the Killie game on Saturday, so dont go out your way. Would be good to know though so theres no big surprises :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

some guy! cheers! i should be up for the Killie game on Saturday, so dont go out your way. Would be good to know though so theres no big surprises :rotflmao:

:thumb04:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

You also get 10% discount in the club shop if you are a season ticket holder :rotflmao:

Do you have to show them your season ticket??? or is there another way of this being done??

Guest Muir-Jaggie

went there today, and they do have everything in the sales PLUS they have most sizes too!!

went in, absolutely spot on service, and i spent ?147.50!

caley til i die ha!

What the FECK did you buy???? :rotflmao:

Home shorts, away shirt, away shorts, tracksuit for myself n when i told my old man about them he wanted one too, couple of window strips for my car and van, 2 scarfs, tammy...loads of other wee things.

dont get up much, so when i did i thought id take advantage. the girls asked if i wanted a job in there ha!

first game at the caley stadium in 2 years. been to plenty away games. long drive up for me, but i intend to now do it at least once a month. had to put the foot down to get home to go and see The Enemy in Dunfermline. good to have the strips and stuff for away games though too.

cant wait for falkirk on saturday!!