FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Caley, Over The Odds, But...

Canada Bob

Went to have a grand on Caley, at 2/1 they are well over the odds, but the local Bookie here in Newcastle, County Down, {the only Bookie in town} offered me 7/5 FFS...

I wouldn't mind if he had Falkirk or the draw at higher odds but he's book is, 13/10 Falkirk, 11/5 the Draw, 7/5 Caley !!!

He's the same as most on Falkirk, a full point less on the draw, and 3 points less against Caley, so no bet with him, I got 3.25 aka 9/4 to 400 quid with Betfair.

Spoke to Jackie Edwards {Shaun Edwards father} this morning about the Wales v Irelands game, Jackie said Wales have backed themselves, and if it wasn't for the psychological effect of Ireland thinking they could win the Grand Grand Slam {or whatever they call it}, Wales would be 4/7 for the game.

The same Bookie took my 2 grand at 4/5 on Wales, at least that's the going rate, but if he thinks he'll edge it off on Betfair he'll be luckY, tooK me 2 hours to get 200 quid on after I'd spoken to Jackie, after that I gave up trying to get on at BF. Right now just a couple of hours before the game there's less than 5 grand been matched on BF, how the hell is that on a game like this ?

So I'll be cheering for Caley Thistle, but shouting for me main bet on Wales in a local pub {that should make me popular}...

Edited by Canada Bob

Had a Hellish day yesterday, dropped over 3 grand, bad enough to see Falkirk get the 3 points, worse still to watch that last kick of the rugby game fall a few feet short, some days yer the dog, other days yer the lamp post...