FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell Rollcall

alimci

CANNOT WAIT!

been well looking forward to this since sunday! just imagine....winning tomorrow, falkirk losing, we would be safe!!

please, please win tomorrow! i really couldnt stand going into the last game less than 4 points clear!!

CANNOT WAIT!

been well looking forward to this since sunday! just imagine....winning tomorrow, falkirk losing, we would be safe!!

please, please win tomorrow! i really couldnt stand going into the last game less than 4 points clear!!

What outcomes in all the games tomorrow would see us safe? Is it only if Falkirk lose and we win?

CANNOT WAIT!

What outcomes in all the games tomorrow would see us safe? Is it only if Falkirk lose and we win?

Because Falkirk and St Mirren are still to play each other if either team loses its impossible for both teams to finish higher than us in the league.

If we get 1 more win=39 points from Motherwell or Killy,the most 1 of the 2 teams mentioned could get is 38 If St Mirren or Falkirk lose on Wednesday.

Because Falkirk and St Mirren are still to play each other if either team loses its impossible for both teams to finish higher than us in the league.

If we get 1 more win=39 points from Motherwell or Killy,the most 1 of the 2 teams mentioned could get is 38 If St Mirren or Falkirk lose on Wednesday.

Cheers. Pi$h, that makes me really want to go tomorrow! Can't really afford it though so think I'll have to just wait for Killie.