FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell Rollcall

alimci

Where is Jack Daniels? Only ever been to the Supporter's Club.

Only about 3 mins walk from the ground - on the left hand side as you're approaching Fir Park from Airbles, just off the main road where the high flats are. It's more or less opposite the point where you turn off that main road and walk up to the ground. I can see it my mind but I'm not sure if that description makes any sense.

Only about 3 mins walk from the ground - on the left hand side as you're approaching Fir Park from Airbles, just off the main road where the high flats are. It's more or less opposite the point where you turn off that main road and walk up to the ground. I can see it my mind but I'm not sure if that description makes any sense.

Thanks, I'll try and find it if that's the venue.

never believe someone when they tell you it's a 3 minute walk to the ground!!! i'd say give yourselves 30... :lol::)

social club might be 3 or 4...

never believe someone when they tell you it's a 3 minute walk to the ground!!! i'd say give yourselves 30... :):)

social club might be 3 or 4...

:lol::lol: :024: Put it like this - it is closer to fir park than Brechins is to Castle greyskull - but there again how does an athlete judge how long it would take mere mortals.

Will be meeting in the bar at Central as normal, around 1730 for a couple before heading to Jack Daniels. The staff at JD's are excellent the food is good at a good price also. As for the shots that they serve, well I will leave that to Red Card to describe. As for the walk to the ground, if we are in the home stand, it is 5 mins max but if it is the away, it is 10 mins. If you are getting the train, get off at Airbles and walk up the hill. You cant really miss it on the left hand side.

Try the Premier in as Stathclyde Park for hotel and jump in a cab to the pub. Probably be 5-10 mins.

Edited by Govan Jaggie

Me too, if I can pick up some work in the central belt, Wed, Thur.

Where is a good place to park. I know its easy to just say 'anywhere near the ground' probably from M8 east direction.

If you look at KB's map, I've always been able to park on Manse Road or thereabouts.

Me too, if I can pick up some work in the central belt, Wed, Thur.

Where is a good place to park. I know its easy to just say 'anywhere near the ground' probably from M8 east direction.

If you look at KB's map, I've always been able to park on Manse Road or thereabouts.

Thanks for that

Not long now, If we win and Falkirk or St Mirren loose it will be impossible for both of those 2 teams to overtake us.