FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Playing For Managers Future

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Hopefully we are up for a real fight next week as this may be last game of Butch's Caley rein (if we are relegated).

The gaffer's team talk will be really important and it should maybe have the words "Come on lads this is your SPL and my future in balance so go out there and F**cking get right in to them but they can't be as bad as last week against Saint Mirren.

Hopefully we'll just go for it as like you've said, both the manager and players are fighting for their futures! Although even if we do go down, I'd expect Big Tel to come down with us.

Is TB and MM only got contracts till end of season???

Nope. They have contracts until the end of next season where they will lead us to top six. BELIEVE!!!!!!!

ill tell you something else - Yogi told his boys that this was their cup final in the dressing room. he said forget hampden, the scottish cup, this is your cup final and go out and do it. he said this was his biggest game in his career, as hes been at relegation before!

will he say the same next week. and make the same difference (ie. none)?

Whilst TB & MM have a 18 month contract, I'm pretty sure their is a relegation get out clause for both them and club. I cannot see Terry being as keen to manage us in the first division, and if we go down can we afford his wages?.

Edited by kiltarlity

Whilst TB & MM have a 18 month contract, I'm pretty sure their is a relegation get out clause for both them and club. I cannot see Terry being as keen to manage us in the first division, and if we go down can we afford his wages?.

can we afford any wages that are at the moment if we go down??

My biggest worry about the possible departure of Butcher, would be that Malpas would probably get the job. No thanks I could do better myself.

I don't understand this. Butcher has said in the press that Malpas is responsible for tactics and that his own role is more public relations. So I put it to you that Malpas is the genius behind our revival!!

My biggest worry about the possible departure of Butcher, would be that Malpas would probably get the job. No thanks I could do better myself.

I don't understand this. Butcher has said in the press that Malpas is responsible for tactics and that his own role is more public relations. So I put it to you that Malpas is the genius behind our revival!!

Spot on mate .

Or Yogi ' I ken we're no doin ok but we'll pick oursels up and keep trying ken'.

B) :lol::lol::lol::lol: :021: :015:

That man is a neanderthal! He's going down and losing his job!

Even if worst comes and we still have TB next year in 1st Division we'll be straight back uP!

Or Yogi ' I ken we're no doin ok but we'll pick oursels up and keep trying ken'.

:) :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

Even if worst comes and we still have TB next year in 1st Division we'll be straight back uP!

If yogi was going to lose his job i think the falkirk board would have sacked him by now

:) :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

If yogi was going to lose his job i think the falkirk board would have sacked him by now

I don't know, I think perhaps the main reason he wasn't already sacked was because the board wouldn't want any turmoil or uncertainty after the split for the big important games! If he gets them relegated he could be replaced!

I don't think so. Dundee with their new millionaire backer are looking good for running away with the first next season. Relegation would be a financial disaster for either ICT or Falkirk , I'm afraid ! :)

I don't think so. Dundee with their new millionaire backer are looking good for running away with the first next season. Relegation would be a financial disaster for either ICT or Falkirk , I'm afraid ! :)

Cant see Dundee going for TB they already have a manager and he has started to sign players already. Not less they will do a ICT let the manager sign heaps of players and then sack him and let the new manager make a team out of them

He didn't say Dundee were going for Butcher. IF we go down and butcher doesn't want to hang around we have someone waiting in line who would be delighted to get the call.

I love Terry Butcher, but if it had to be anyone else I would LOVE Robbo back!