FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signature Problem

Guest birdog

I cleaned up a few peoples signatures (which were in breach of our guidelines) a few days back. Can't remember if yours was one of them or not, and if it was what I might have changed, but it might have been me.....thought I'd messaged all those I'd adjusted.

What's missing? Might help jog my memory.

Guest birdog

A quote from a film slightly altered to be a wee dig at people from Dingwall, certainly nothing worse than you have posted yourself in the past. I recieved no message, not exactly surprized at that given the way you do your "moderating" on here.

Who said it was altered because it contained anything offensive?

It's more than likely that if you had anything other than your image in your signature then it would have been starting to get to the stage where it was too big (as per forum rules on signatures) and I would have trimmed the extra out.

The last time I did any signature trimming was a good few days ago, so it's not something which has happened all that recently....certainly not in the last couple of days.